Reviews for Fourth Goddess
bucktooth22 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Damn. Like seriously, this is amazing. You're amazing. I worship you for writing this. You're such an amazing writer. Did i mention amazing?
impelo0044yahoo chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This if without a doubt one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I have read on this site. It truly makes me want to meet a man who could feel like this and also to be the woman who could inspire those feelings. You should be very proud of yourself for being able to capture and convey this type of love between two people. Thank you for sharing your inspiration.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Divine.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Beautiful! Well done.
Nonny chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Holy fuck your prose. I'm in awe, this was so perfect and so delicious, not too explicit but just so, and utterly them. I couldn't imagine a better way that episode should have gone and you not only brought it to life you made me feel it too. Thank you.
CollingwoodGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This is beyond gorgeous. Love, love, love!
izzyandlouie chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Simply beautiful.
Idolatrous chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
That was lovely!
Downtime chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow! Another beautifully expressed story. I've only just started reading Miss Fisher fanfiction, but your stories stand out as being some of the best on here.
STReader chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Kudos!
Bellairian chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is a really lovely story and the imagery is just gorgeous. I don't know what your favorite phrases were as you wrote them but mine are 'her limbs folding up and bending into herself like a bird whose wings have been broken' and 'like a treasure she's stolen or a bouquet he has offered' and my favorite, 'watching her shimmer and shine like she came from the moon, or perhaps a constellation, a star that somehow fell to earth'
RCGgymratmom chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow! This is so very well done. Intense and sweet and hot. I like how you tied the other mythology pieces in. Good job!