Reviews for Young and Young at Heart (The Total Rewrite of Season 2)
Shadowed hunterz chapter 90 . 1/1
Holy Fuck-i don't have any other words to describe it,the story was great,from character input to authors imaginative function,after a while of reading i thought "oh god it's gonna become a lesbian love story" but i'm glad it didn't,just two best friends who admired each other even if they were both weak at one point,i have to say Chapter 89 made me tear up,and i don't tear up much,but your story got me to do so,keep up whatever work you think of and aspire to be what you want

(disclaimer i have watched and played all walking dead seasons)
Krochak chapter 90 . 5/22/2020
Man, this, this was a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm so sad for those we lost, but so happy for those who survived, I never expected it to go where it did at times, and found myself so happily surprised! I cannot wait to start the sequel, and am especially excited with how much longer it is! :D So much amazing creativity to read over the next couple weeks. You really crafted something special here, it's one thing to continue a story, to modify certain tidbits big or small. It's another thing entirely to rewrite an entire story, to a T! And actually finish it whereas so many other talented fanfiction writers unfortunately lose steam. You are really talented, hardworking, dedicated, and fuckin' BADASS! Thank you for this, it was an amazing ride.
Krochak chapter 85 . 5/22/2020
Noooooo FUCK. Heartbreaking, but still amazing.
Krochak chapter 64 . 5/22/2020
Oh my lord this got so intense from 50-1000% out of no where! So much betrayal and support all at once, powers shifting and then completely dismantling, it was so intense to read and I just can't stop! :D
Krochak chapter 60 . 5/22/2020
Still enjoying the story, but no way in hell Gene would let Clem be left alone under the supervision of Sarah, even if she ratted out her dad. Especially after the talk with Carver and him about how she was probably trying to hide a bullet, and always resisting everything. Idk. Either way, still a great story!
Krochak chapter 54 . 5/21/2020
Oh god that was heartbreaking to read.
Krochak chapter 48 . 5/21/2020
Idk, I feel like Carver would be all about "The next generation needs to be stronger," and continuing on the human race/raising up future soldiers hell bent on doing his every whim. I just don't really believe this Carver as much. But still, great story!
Krochak chapter 47 . 5/21/2020
Man Christa, you gotta find a better way to wake up Clem that's like the fourth time you've woken her by covering her mouth Lmao
Krochak chapter 32 . 5/21/2020
OH SHIIIIT Clem is spittin' fire! But snap, a lot of new faces. Still going strong :D Loving it.
Krochak chapter 26 . 5/21/2020
MAAAAN that was intense!
Krochak chapter 19 . 5/21/2020
I love this closer dynamic between Clementine and Christa, it never made sense to me why she would be so cold to a child, an ENTIRE YEAR since Omid's death. It just wasn't in character for the motherly woman. This story is kicking ass, I f'n love it!
Krochak chapter 8 . 5/21/2020
Bro I just found your work, and it is SPELLBINDING! You're retelling this story in such a more impactful way than the original season. It's just a million times better :D I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I’m glad I gave this fic a chance. To be honest, your attitude put me off wanting to read it. You seemed just a bit arrogant, saying stuff like how your story was objectively and undoubtedly a more well-written one then the one we got. It just rubbed me the wrong way and made me think you had a bit of an ego.

I’m glad I got over that though, because the fic is really good. It’s just that your attitude made me hesitate to read it.
NicksAGreatWriter chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
I really like your dedication in rewriting the whole game! I only read the first 30 chapters, but I think my favorite character was Nick. Your writing for dialogue was good, just a little iffy at times. Don't see Christa as the type of person to say literally alot. My only real gripe is Christa as a character here is just really inaccurate I think, don't know if it was intentional. She was really unlikable. I also think Clementine still being about 9 or 10 was a mistake, making some scenes feel weird or improbable, and I feel it limits her in the story, like Rick losing his hand in the comics.
Dan chapter 5 . 4/29/2019