Reviews for In Justice, One
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Plzzzzzzz update
Firefly4000 chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
Please hurry up and update this one my friend, i miss this awesome story very much!
daennika chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I really enjoyed this... I think you pretty much nailed Fett's attitude and behaviour - as well as his family's. It's touching :) I hope to read more of this soon, keep it up!
Firefly4004 chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
just to let you know, I love you're fanfics and will add them to favorites, please update this series
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
aw...this is so...i dunno! i can't describe it. brilliance. u HAVE to update this. u started it in '02! did the Boba/Syntas story take up that much time! plzplzplzplzplzpzlpzlz finish! I've got a story started where boba meets someone and, coincidentally, have a daughter. a son too but he dies. what am i doing? I''ll tell u the whole story if i keep on like this. anyway, update, and i shall review

East Coastie
yeth chapter 4 . 10/21/2003
No usually I think I*m quite calm but now

That sums it up nicely :p
yaebginn chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
I dont lik that she can beat Luke. he is the Master of the jedi. I knwo u dont want her to lose. but to a master jedi its not that bad. that is my only complaint. good job. cya.
Gene Hunter chapter 4 . 8/17/2003
well i wish you luck on that other story but i hope you complete this one first
Breann chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
You could get away with chapter 3 being the end. More would be wonderful but is not necessary.

Yay for Boba Fett!
Lucy Maimkill chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Awwww...thats a sweet family reunion!Is everyone at the temple going to find out that shes a Fett?

jjf
Lynx and the alter egos chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
I normally don't read 'fett' stories, but this is an exception. keep writing! MORE! MORE! MORE!
starphoenix23 chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
You updated! *grins happily* That last chapter was very good. However, one small suggestion: chapter three was a little too fast-paced; you jump from one setting to another without page breaks or anything to show that a great amount of time has elapsed. Either way, your story is GREAT. I loved the revelation about Karineli's mother. (By the way, how DID Boba meet Syntas?) Please update this soon; I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
GREAT FIC!
remnants-2011 chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
Really good, plz continue!
meere chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Great idea for a story. I haven't read much with Boba Fett. Can't wait for the next chapter. I guess clones can have kids!