Reviews for Heterochromic
Hoegh chapter 1 . 7/3
interesting plot, loved it
Alex TF chapter 1 . 6/23
wow. that is actually a really good plot. very nice done. keep up the good work
FireAndSteel chapter 1 . 6/12
Felt a bit sick at the end there hahaha but no biggie, good story
TheLastFedaykin chapter 1 . 6/2
This story is wild. really went off the rails there and I loved it haha
ranelone229 chapter 1 . 5/27
Take a bow mate. This was an excellent read and I loved the premise. 10/10
Blazelord chapter 1 . 5/22
Does that ending suggest Astoria is worried baby Lily is gonna time travel and steal Harry from her, cause that's the vibe I got XD
Dr Webster chapter 1 . 5/5
One of the best that I've read.
The Darkness Of Ice chapter 1 . 3/18
Holy Shit.
Somehow, SOMEHOW I had guessed the twist at the end of Daphne comforting her.
Holy Shit.
If anyone realized what the twist was before that scene then I have one question for you.
HOW?!
sinor gamer chapter 1 . 3/12
well written story ,you are right not the usual...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 2/16
Kinda wondering how she didnt erase herself from existence or the world collapsing due to paradox. Anyways, really enjoyed it. The only real problem was that the twist of her being there daughter was to obvious by about the half way point, there where some points that all but hit you over the head with it.

Still enjoyable though.
James018 chapter 1 . 2/16
Intriguing read, more of a sketch really in that one could write an entire novel-length story simply by taking this as a template and elaborating on the details. My first thought when reading was actually that Astoria was some form of SI, but time travel made sense. You actually inverted the old time travel cliche a bit, not only in having someone other than Harry do it, but to have their plan wind up backfiring. (Although honestly, how could Astoria possibly have thought that would work?)

I wasn't totally comfortable with the quasi-incest, even if you could make an argument that it wasn't "the same" Harry and Daphne that Astoria was born to. I would have liked to see Astoria struggle a bit more over it, but that's the nature of a one-shot; much of that struggle, I imagine, was shunted "off-screen".

Regardless, a good story - thanks for sharing.
Monster King chapter 1 . 2/12
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 1 . 2/11
that was a pretty awesome twist. Really enjoyed the read.
Spazzman29 chapter 1 . 2/6
Was hoping for the three of them to be together to be honest. Harry and Daphne are my favourite pairing.
Kagugu chapter 1 . 2/2