Reviews for Heterochromic
Skeletaure chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Ahahaha, epic twist, absolutely hilarious. I was more or less ready to drop the fic entirely in the scene with Astoria and Ginny, due to Mary Sue syndrome, but I skimmed on and it was totally worth it.
AbleArcher83 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Really good story. Reminds me of one of hawker-748's stories, but. I like this one better.
fwankk chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Amazing. Only downside is that it ends so quickly :p
Skallaken chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Uhhhh. Wow, I didn't expect that ending for. It's more than a little horrifying, to be honest.
BlunderBore chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I liked that story. Was interesting. Should do more like it.

Though I notice you accidentally wrote "cough" instead of "couch" in a few instances. Might want to fix that up.
amata0221 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Love it
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
oedipus complex much? Interesting story.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Ah man, I hoped Astoria would have been successful in her appproach. Go Team Daphne!
kathryn518 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I admit it was definitely an interesting story. I'm afraid the exact meaning of the ending sentence escapes me, so chalk that up to cluelessness if you will.
Strydor chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Unfortunately it wasn't long enough for me to get into the story and feel for Astoria as a character. I liked the little twist at the end, as well as the openness of the epilogue and what it might mean. Absolutely best place to end it, something very few authors do.

Thanks for the writing, and hope to see more of your works if you ever come back to writing HP stuff.
jamnaz79 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Definitely a surprising twist. Well written and interesting story
autumngold chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Fabulous story! I have honestly never read anything like it before! You have done an excellent job in creating a new, interesting concept. I just hope Astoria doesn't try to end her and Harry's lives the same way her parents died. Wonderful story! Hope you have an incredible new year!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18