Reviews for The New Kid
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2018
Please, continued!
rockmetalAngel chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Nooooo! Update plz! Love it!
TokioSasusaku0723 chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
Please update. I've been going back and forth between storys that I absolutely love. Most of the stories I read about are rev kev and edd and theres a little amount of stories. So please continue.
Ohmehgawdnotagain chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
SharksOverMinnows:
Hi, I would reply to your pm's but for some reason it tells me "you're not allowed to pm this user". I was wondering if somehow you accidentally blocked me? No hard feelings.
EmmaFoxx chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
The chapter was so good. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters. Keep up the good work ;)
EmmaFoxx chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
OMG. Love this story. When are you posting the next chapter?
A.I chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Thank you for your thoughts and reviews. They make me really happy! My projects, including this one, is moving little by little. I haven't forgotten about them and I still work on them. I'm on lack of a laptop.. again ]: Well, I can to say that Reverse KevEdd doesn't really have a certain characterization of how the characters are suppose to be portrayed. When I think of Rev KevEdd... This is how I imagine Eddward to be. It's really your own opinion how they should be characterize when it comes to reversing character roles. Hopefully there is a update soon. Sorry for such an hold up. Thanks for all your support! 3 Artimproves2
Emil in wonderland chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
I love this
Gothicbunny03 chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Omfg this is amazing. Rev Double D seems a little out of character for me, but ey that doesn't stop this story's awesomeness. Update soon please, good luck and live long and prosper
Ohmehgawdnotagain chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Yeah, because of some technical difficulties, I will be posting the rest of the story on my Deviant Art account.
You can find the stories with the same title. My account name is Artimproves2 (Why wouldn't it?)
Lol, I'm sorry for any further delays, I hope I can post more on this site soon. Love Artimproves2.. [:
Soulwithinabody chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
OMFG, lol! This was awesome! Looking forward to more! Please update soon!
Kayzies chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
OMG! When's the next chapter! I loved the stair part! XD omg I love this! Seriously keep up the good work XD