Reviews for Maybe One Day
Team66fan chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Those boys are such cutie pies. Lucky Leah!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Short, but sweet. For some reason I thought Evan was older, like 2 or 3. I didn't realize he's just a baby. I'm observant :-P
Val chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
This is pretty darn cute! I kinda like the idea of Leah and Edward. And the way you write them is a big part of it. Great job!
Val chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
I love the friendship dynamics. Bella and Jess bothering Edward is a lot of fun! All the playful banter! And Jasper and Bella together. These are all good things!
Val chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I haven't read twi fic in a long while. This is a good one to come back too! Love non canon! So far so good!
HotMessica chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
I've always said that I wanted to be a bartender. I'm not exactly sure WHY, but I think it would be fun. Or annoying. Maybe a little bit of both?

Anyway, it's Meri... I can't remember the password for my other accounts so you get me on Hotmessica. And I don't actually CHECK the email for this account so you'll just have to let me know when you update, okay?

Anyway, this is very cute and I love Leah (as always) and the idea of Edward in glasses does funny things to my insides. So, good on ya. xo
Marie One chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Too Cute!
See you next chapter.
Inosolan chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
How'd I miss this one? I love it and I'm so glad you're still writing. Your Leah and Edwaed are always so perfect. :)
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Great chapter!
HeBelongstoMe chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
This is so fun to read.
KendieV chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
hahaha I loved the end part! they're going to have such a cutesy relationship I love it :p
awesome stuff :)
Firefly-class chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
They definitely have a strong connection!
twi nana chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
he could call me anytime too...please...
BilliCullen chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Loving this! He's verrah sexy and she's adorable. And, like I said before, Edward with a kid is my kryptonite.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Oh my gawwdddd, he is so swooney and smart-assy and adorable!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »