Reviews for A Snowfall Kind of Love
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Out of the all three of your one shots that puce written as an alternate meeting of Olicity from season 1, this was the happiest. And somehow most in character, sort of. 'The First Time' is great, but dark. And the one with Carter Bowen(sorry I forget titles), is actually my ideal thing, Arrow with Olicity, but a little out of character. This is great. Mellow and slow and certainly not exhilarating, but great. Like in the way, sleeping in on a winter day and then lounging around the house in warm socks is, it's love(attraction for now but hey she never left;) )and it's not always supposed to be hard.
Kat
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Sweet! Loved it!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Well isn't that the most adorable meeting ever.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Nice :-)
seetheskyaboveus chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This is so freaking cute! I loved it so much! Oh, it made me miss Christmas and I have to say I'm jealous of fictional characters lol I want a romantic story like that in my life too! lol Thank you for sharing this, it was amazing just like you! :)
loulounana chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
So sweet ! thanks for this story
Lililovingreading chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This was absolutely lovely!
westernbeauty chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Sweet. Cleverly done.
LilyLanie chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Gak! So adorable! It would be so lovely if Olicity could be this simple and carefree. Beautiful story.
nrdhrd3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Great story!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
awww
B R Cary chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Super cute story.
SMOAKin'HOT chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
awwww- this was just perfect! loved the plot, the season, the characters and the pacing of the story! i would LOVE to read more! i could soo imagine their lives as Oliver the silent one, and Felicity always twittering about something ;) maybe a baby ?!
Fanfictionlover77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
O M G! This was so, so good! I would LOVE to see it continued. Such a sweet, perfect, cozy story, for this time of year!
DevilJolie chapter 1 . 1/1/2015