Reviews for A Tale of Ghosts and Ice
Endorfinator chapter 3 . 2/15
Great ending for the chapter. Knew that guy was going to cause issues, I just wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. I know that this story has been dead for five years but its really well written and you've managed to combine two very different fandoms in an interesting and cohesive way.
Endorfinator chapter 2 . 2/15
That last scene was very cute! You are really good at writing dialogue between the two that doesn't seem particularly stilted or anything!
Endorfinator chapter 1 . 2/14
This is really well written so far. You've done a good job of integrating the Fentons into the world of Arendelle and I suppose some of the other recent Disney movies. Looking forward to where it goes from here.
ShadowEonEclipseChaos chapter 3 . 1/28
Additional updates would be GREATLY APPRECIATEDyour earliest convenience ! PLEASE
twilightnite13 chapter 3 . 11/13/2019
Please tell me that hypocrite pays dearly for what happened... People like that are the reasons why people are suffering cruelly and will make things worse for the future of the human race...

And it wasn't Elsa's fault, why is she blaming herself?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2019
You haven't written anything in 4 years! Are you dead?!
FateOfChaos chapter 3 . 1/6/2018
This story is AWESOME! I’m honestly speechless, because it was just that good! I hope to see more of this soon! I’d really love to see more of it! Just, WOW!
gwencarson126 chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Oh wow, love this! Very nice start :D
danielm366 chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
please update soon
Phantom Fan 21 chapter 3 . 1/21/2017
Well, it been over a year since this chapter. Still doing it?
EMT2u chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
please update
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
This story is not abandoned, is it?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Will you fucking update it already. I am really looking forward to this story
WrittenDarkness chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
I really like how you used the Ignacious character. I mean, I wanted to punch him (which I'm guessing was what you were going for haha) and I like that he got what he deserve (a punch) but it seems like his fanaticism and the fact that he caused the accident will make Jack and Maddie more accepting of their son's new condition. Of course I can't wait to see what you end up actually doing and how you handle Danny's character. I'm new to this fandom but I'm really enjoying it and I liked how you handled the interactions between Danny and Elsa. You also gave us a good look into her head which we didn't really get from the movie whereas the audience had a much better sense of Danny's thought processes in the tv show. Seriously, great job and I am looking forward to reading more! :D