Reviews for Hardened Earth
Marie-S-Raven chapter 2 . 9/16
Oh boy, I do LOVE math!
Bonetti1982 chapter 2 . 5/6
So, after reading the latest chapter of "Sanitize" I looked through your stories and found this gem.
Although I know that it is one of your oldest stories, I really have to ask if it is dead or if you plan to continue it someday (pretty please?).
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 4/11
Hope you add more
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 4/11
Nice first chapter
ojr20086 chapter 2 . 2/9
This was very interesting I would have loved to know where it was heading
Big Fan chapter 2 . 11/1/2018
Is this the same world as Haru in your other story? Be cool if they met up. I love her interactions with Orochimaru :) He's kind of arrogant isn't he. What kind of clothes is she going to get? Who cooks while her brother is away? Are there universities in that world? Do civilians works alongside Shinobi in any of the divisions? I mean Rock Lee became a ninja, who's to say she couldn't be one too? I mean shouldn't Sakumo at least be teaching her basic self-defense? How big is their clan compound? Can she talk to the Inuzuka ninken too?

Another great story :D
LiLy Resh chapter 2 . 9/2/2018
omg. ignorance is truly bliss, eh? she have no idea what kind of stuff she'll go through.
Manga154 chapter 2 . 9/1/2018
Kumade Is my new favorite! I can’t wait to see what she pulls off with seals, since they only need the chakra in the blood for the most part to activate or they can drawl in ambient chakra around them!
dragoncaller45 chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
I enjoy your stories I read and this has not disappointed
Shion Lee chapter 2 . 6/18/2018
Please keep writing!:D
XWingedWolfX chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
This is a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
This is so amazing! I know you're probably going to update sanitize or mind the gap or an eye for an eye (which is awesome!) before this one, but please don't forget this one! It is such an interesting scenario and a lot of potential! :)
Sanatoria chapter 2 . 4/2/2018
Oooh, Orochimaru! Looking forward to see how his relationship with Kumade develops. There's a nice little bit of dramatic irony there, since we all know about Oro and his experiments and Kumade is completely, unfortunately oblivious. I hope she develops some kinda cool chakra-gadget thingy, or something. I also don't see may fics with Oro as a central character, so that was a pleasant surprise.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
My favorite oc inserts are the civilian ones. They're just so much more light hearted and relatable I feel. I am loving Kumade and Orochimaru's friendship! And what's up with Sakumo and Orochimaru? I can't wait until you update, however I understand that you probably will update Sanitize before this fic. But please, don't forget this one!
Cersesi chapter 2 . 2/28/2018