Reviews for A Very Hamtaro Satire
LuigiHamtaro16 chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
awesome story! HOWDY IS AWESOME! (sorry, i always have 2 say that)
LuigiHamtaro16 chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
I'M NOT FINISHED WITH THE STORY YET BUT SO FAR IT'S HILLARIOUS! LOL! i passed it on 2 my friends! HOWDY IS AWESOME! (idk why...)
Starburst chapter 10 . 10/14/2006
AWESOME STORY! - make da fruitloops maroon, but they turn your mouth black... and it stays that way! XD
CaliCarmelita chapter 10 . 12/21/2003
Oh, I forgot to suggest a fruit loop color. You should make pink fruit loops shaped like abraham lincoln's head. They should be egg flavored and glow in the dark!
Jonny Manz chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
Good Satire, Flashfox. Could you read and review my story, "A Love Story!"? Please? Cause this story's really good. And I mean it.
Jonny Manz chapter 10 . 12/14/2003
Once again, good fic. Make the fruitloops multicorled polkadotted. Please.
CaliCarmelita chapter 10 . 12/10/2003
That story was unbelievably funny! Probably the funniest Hamtaro fic I have ever read. I loved all of it! I nearly fell off my chair when I read “Maxwell: (bites into acorn and smiles crazily)” LMAO! Tortured Artist was right about it being like an Austin Powers movie. “Shikaka lit the boiler already? How long have I been asleep?” Heh, I actually got that one. “Aye! You don’t tell the Fonz to sit on it!” I think I’m gonna go laugh my head off now. I leave you with Kana’s words of wisdom-“That’s so cool!”
Tortured Artist chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
Reading your satire is like watching an Austin Powers movie.
Throughout this story, I saw references to The Magic School Bus, Finding Nemo, The Teacher From the Black Leagoon, Harry Potter, Animorphs, Osmosis Jones, Lord of the Rings, Fruitloops Comercials, and Oxyclean Comercials. All of it was just so funny and that news report in the beginning was also hillarious.
As for an idea for a new fruitloop color, how about bronze colored fruitloops.
oowwww chapter 10 . 11/30/2003
BLACK! MAKE THE FRUIT LOOPS BLACK! BLACK OWNZ YOU!(breathes deeply) Sorry...too much sugar. Also great fanfic! This one actually made me laugh, but not feel that Hamtaro is being offended! Great job!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 10 . 11/29/2003
OH! Frootloops! Lesse, I think the color should be...OH! I KNOW! It should be a mixture of brown and white and gold cuz
1. That's the color of smores and gram crackers and
2. Those are also the colors of Sandy and Maxwell
Okies, good chappy! Continue!
GenieMaster chapter 10 . 11/28/2003
OMG LMAO! BEST...HAMTARO...FIC...EVER! Wow...hahah...oh man...gimme a sec to catch my breath...ok. Wow...I was proud of myself cuz i caught that LOTR reference...heehee.
Dexter: Oh no! It has the ring berrer!
(All the other ham hams look oddly at dexter)
Dexter: never mind...
CLASSIC! OK...please continue soon...I love this fic...
Oh yeah, and...the froot loops color should be...
lemon purple with hot pink hamster head shapes on them and green polka dots. And then when you bite them they're RAINBOW COLORED ON THE INSIDE!
Who...i'm a BIT hyper so please, don't mind me, I'll be okay.
As long as you update soon.
_ Peace out!
Jonny Manz chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
*Is laughing so hard head falls off*
Head (From on ground): Hey, I'm down here!
Body: (Is staggering around and steps on head)
Head: Ow! Hey! You just stepped on me!
Body: (Puts head back on)
Finally I can continue my review! Please continue! So funny!
SnoozerHamster chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I've finally written a reveiw for this. I've been following the story ever since chapter one, and I think it's possibly the funniest story I've ever seen. I can't wait for Chapter Ten!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 9 . 11/4/2003
OMGosh, this was such a great fic! I'm in a real rush, so I'm just gonna review this chappie for now. Great job, and continue soon!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 5 . 11/4/2003