Reviews for From Dusk Till Dawn
Resrie71 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
Very sweet
Mary Lou chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
I love a happy ending! You have the ability to write emotions very well. Keep up the good work!
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
Sherlock should have taken Mrs. Hudson's advice. However, I can understand his fear. How many of us at one time or another, have pined away in silence?
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Despite a few mistakes, your story is very colorful. You have the ability to give details so that your readers can envision what it is that you are trying to convey. I could feel the despair that Sherlock felt. Nicely done.
Mycroft-mione chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
this was AMAZING! I was impressed by anything and everything you had to say, and so relieved when dawn rolled around. I agree with the role reversal description that another reviewer made, and I loved every bit of it. I was so well written, and really provocative. It was adorable at the end and OH MY GOD I'M JUST SO HAPPY THAT JOHN IS ALIVE! Thank you! It was absolutely PERFECT! -Myc
sherlockshockblanket chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
This was the sort of happy ending I like, thank you for writing this. It was a pleasure to read.
sherlockshockblanket chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
All of the details you put into this is fantastic. I love the flashbacks, and the dialogue between Mrs. Hudson and Sherlock were terrific in the fact that they never once said what it was aloud but I could still understand what they meant. It makes it for an even better story than I had realized.
sherlockshockblanket chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This was very well written and I enjoyed reading it. Being the opposite of whatJohn had to go through, we now can see what it would be like if roles were reversed. A different idea that I hope you continue, but please, for the sake of my sanity, find a way for John to come back.
Nightdustt chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
OMG this was an amazing first chapter. The action was good and the angst! Oh god you described Sherlocks pain so well. Please let John live! And I also like the length of the chapters. Just Great!