Reviews for Cries and Kisses
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Wonderful story. Jo has layered over her pain like a pearl and no one can through to her except Iona. Playing up the sexier aspects of her role in canon (the lingerie, etc.) made a bit of sense, as a red herring if nothing else, but this is a much better demonstration of what she does and why.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This was so good! I love the way you captured these two characters :) kudos, you're a talented writer.
Books In the Blood chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Well, congrats on getting me to read a fanfic for a show that I'm not in the fandom yet :) Cant say that's ever happened but I enjoyed it. Writing a fic on the boarderline of BDSM...*dark side smiles* *claps* You get a gold star ( a twisted gold star, but still...:) But seriously that was a nice mix of pain and comfort that was realistic and believable :)
Aletta-Feather chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Really interesting take on Jo and her toughness. Loved it! I had been looking for Iona-stories, so glad I found this one which I've enjoyed very much.
Puckish879 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Wow! Great fic! I really enjoyed your story and I feel like you stayed true to her character! Well written...well done! :o)
bsloths chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Wow, this was a fantastic fic! I really like Iona and I hope they bring her back on the show, but in the meantime this is a great portrayal of her! I really liked seeing more to Jo, too. She was able to let go a little without straying from canon!Jo (whom I also want to see more in-depth!)-it was such a good idea to have her come to Iona.
Kythe42 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Great story. I felt I could really relate to Jo there. In her place I'm sure I'd have been the same, not wanting to give in and prove how tough I am.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
A very interesting one-shot. I enjoyed your portrayal of Jo.