Reviews for The Long Way Home
RohanSpartan chapter 1 . 11/13
So damn glad to see this story updated! Keep up the good work!
VforVesela chapter 22 . 11/7
i would love to see this fic continued honestly.
Mirgonus230 chapter 23 . 11/1
I have a long day at work so I have not had a chance to read this chapter. But I am so EXCITED and HAPPY to see you updating this story. Your stories with this couple(s) are my absolute favorites of all the ones I have found. While I do love this story, I would also love to see more one shots that happen in this universe.
DJ chapter 23 . 11/1
This was good! Can't wait for the next chap!
SSPolarStar chapter 23 . 11/1
I have so many things to say about this story but Idk where to start. The only thing I can say is : AMAZING! I was missing to read more about, specially this story. There are so msny things going on and I can't wait to see how this will end. Lotsof angst. Thank you for this delicious update :-)
S chapter 23 . 11/1
AHHHHHHHHHHSHDJEJIEWOIWIWKQKQ. I almost forgot how incredible this story is I missed it so much thank you so much? It's one of only two in progress fics I even track so getting the emails has been surreal and after this chapter I am reJOICING
I literally gasped when I saw the update. I personally would love to see it continued; if the new one is merely a continuation of this and it's still the same story, just broken up as you said, I don't mind that either. Whatever it takes to continue this, haha!
Welcome back!
Convict626 chapter 22 . 10/31
Hey! It’s great to have you back. Honestly I’d prefer to have this story continued, there’s still a lot to resolve, and it’s such a drastically different story that I can’t help but be intrigued. In the end I’m just happy you’re back to writing, so don’t worry about pleasing us, do what you feel is right!
SSPolarStar chapter 22 . 10/31
Hey. It's been a while :-)
When u have inspiration u cannot let it waste. When you say break it up a little it probably means that you have ideas that won't fit in this story and won't make sense, but at the same time you don't want to waste those ideas, so my suggestion is write it down! See where it takes you and from that you can start something new and maybe it will give you ideas on how to continue this story.
I hope my words help a bit, sorry if I missed something _'
Hope I can read more of your stories soon
Sashura chapter 22 . 10/31
I'd prefer a continuation of this story. That way it's easier to follow when I eventually reread it and such. But that's just me whatever you think is best for the story is alright with me.
S chapter 22 . 10/31
Holy shit I thought I was dreaming when I got this notification oh wow. I vote continue here (100k, 200k, 300k, who cares! It's amazing!) esp since then us lazy folks who never log in and are only subscribed to the story get update emails. Alternately, if you decide to start anew, as long as you do another "Hey All New Chapter Yonder" post on this one I will scrounge up the motivation to long in and subscribe there instead, because this story is phenomenal and worth it.
Thank you!
Just keep adding chapters so it’s all in one place. Glad you decided to continue this story. It’s one of my favorites and I love it!
DemonDragon8331 chapter 22 . 10/31
I'm so glad you decided to continue. I love this story and had thought I'd just been left hanging. I'd personally love to see more chapters here, as this isn't really a good point to leave off a completed story in my opinions, but as long as it keeps going in any formnid be overjoyed. This story is the reason I ship Survira.
tiffany.mousser chapter 22 . 10/31
I think you should keep going. I mean i cant speak for othera but i look for long stories it makea them better to want to read. But no matter what you do ill ne reading so good luck.
DrottningMorgan chapter 22 . 10/31
I would like you to continue this story, either by adding new chapters.. or break it up a little. I would prefer if you added chapters... Im just sooo happy that you found inspiration again!
If you by any means end this story someday, and if the inspiration is still there I would like to see something else from your Korra-Universe, preferable something with Sue and Kuvira ;P
Keep up the amazing work! :D And welcome back