Reviews for Love Lockdown
RazGoA chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
I kind of wish there was one more chapter to this. Resolve things with Reagan and the cheating. It's also fine where it is. Love reading your stories.
chodge76 chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
This story is awesome. It has the right amount of angst and fluff. Is it finished or are you going to do another chapter? I wouldn't be opposed.
elle112u chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Haha. I was reading this and somewhere near the end I was like...hey wait a minute. This is that one person. And it is! I assure you second chapter, still awesome.

Great job. :D
garion369 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Please write another chapter to this
Pixie1913 chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
You should definitely forgive chapter two. It was wonderful. The whole thing is perfect. Its such a great story I hope you add another part.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
This is so amazing! Please write another chapter!
L chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Absolutely love this story. The angst, then the happy ending. Love it
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
I've read A LOT of Karmy fanfiction the last couple days and this was by far my favourite 3
OnlyAsNerdyAsYou chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
You should write more like this!
Gleefreak15 chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Great story I loved it. I hope you continue because I really like this story a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Please please can you do a long or at least 3k one shot about Karmy's first time
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
I love you
IFellAndHitMyFringe chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Best Karmy story, like, ever. Sooooo wishing there was some smut in this, or at least coming up soon ;)
N1cks chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Uno mas? Por favor lol this story is really well written and beautiful, I don't want it to be over :( great job
Sammycakezz chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
One of my favorite stories Pleeeeease continue soon
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »