Reviews for Conversations Atop a Camel
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I liked how this on was all conversation. Cute.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Too many good lines to list but off the top of my head, the ones about the boy and girl jackals and Jonathan being a plague cure are my favourites. I wouldn't go for the dialogue only format normally, but your character-voices are spot on. Jonathan, is, as ever, brilliant. I think you might be getting me to fall a little bit in love with him, actually!
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
*gigglesnort* That line with the jackals was great. I love your Jonathan! And the dialogue was witty and brilliant... You never cease to amaze me.

Kenzay
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh. My. God. That was... bloody brilliant!

I loved this: "Maybe he accidentally insulted a girl jackal, and he's trying to apologize. Only she won't accept his apology. He probably feels bad about what he said, and wishes he could take it back."

And the last two lines.

Good show!
lizzie chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
The absolutely best parts:

"Evie...?"

"Yes?"

"Heh. Gotcha."

"Good night, Mister O'Connell."

"Nah. We won't even see it. Your brother's snoring'll scare it off if it gets curious."

sweet sweet sweet.

good piece of it very much.

thanx.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
*grin*

Loved the format and the over all adorability of it.

"I mean it. Ordinarily I'd say carry on, full speed ahead, but she is my baby sister. A chap's got obligations, and all that."

LMAO! my fave line!
Dendera chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Absolutely charming, as usual. And spot on characterization! Immensely enjoyable ;)
MaidM chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
very good. like all your conversations stories.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Cute! And if that seems short to you, it's because I've run out of things to say. Writing reviews seems to drain my creative abilities...
ellbee chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Very charming and very amusing, and I'm delighted to be mentioned. Honestly, I could hear them speaking every word, you've got their voices down perfectly. -Ell
She's a Star chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
*grins* Simply perfect. As always. Particularly loved 'I wouldn't kiss your brother if I was dying of the plague and he was the cure.'

Hehehe.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Hehehe. I like that last bit. Hehehe. :)
Lena chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Hee hee! Love it... I'm actually beginning to like Evelyn as a character. She's not as conventional a heroine as I thought...
Fate VII chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
*laughs uncontrollably*
Buffelyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Hee hee:) Very cute. Particularly Jonathan... "I'm all for defending your honour, but he's rather a large man..." and "Ordinarily I'd say carry on, full speed ahead, but she is my baby sister. A chap's got obligations, and all that." Funny:):):)