Reviews for Reunirse
bk11 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
ah, you're so freaking prolific.
I like the cute little name-tags you gave them. Expecially "Male Max". That totally cracked me up.
And I love the snappy dialogue, and the Alec-Ben comparisons. And I especially liked how everyone thought that Alec was freaking hot. (It's so true).
error444 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
oh my god!

i loved this.. which i am in fact, rather shocked aboutr.. but still, i'm now going to read the rest of your stuff!

N
jg chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
That was sweet. :)
Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Wow. I didn't think I'd be one for DA slash, but you really made this work. I like the way you used Ben as a foil Krit's interest in Alec. But frankly, I'd love to be a fly on the wall if Krit tells Lydecker the truth. *g*
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
THAT WAS SOO GOOD!

i never imagined Krit as gay... and with Alec? a ladies man? fucking fantastic! im just glad that it wasn't K/S pairing because that can get really annoying sometimes.

there was heaps of laughs in that that! LMAO!:) you are a great writer and i sooo loved the whole peice! Jondy flirting with Mole and Alec and Logan WOW!

everything was in context and character right from the start! GREAT!

can you post more coz i'd love to see this become something more than a stand alone fic!

FUCKING GREAT!

ME
gilenagile chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Yes, you are definitely back! Just in time to stop me unbookmarking this site.

Classic pari106. LOVED this one. Too many great lines to mention, but especially liked the observation of Alec being cocky "not in the way of being certain of everything, but in the way of not seeming to need utter certainty in anything."

Your writing is reason enough to brave this category.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Don't you hate it when authors leave notes this way? ;P For those of you who've asked about the title of this - it's a twist on the name of the VS3 episode. "Reunion" means to meet again, basically. "Reunirse" is Spanish; a conjugation of the verb "reunir". It means, simply, to meet.
Nattie chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I hope you tell us what the Title means. I couldn't find it in the dictionary.

iluvaqt chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Hee hee, I finally got to read it. I’m so touched you thanked me. Not that I think I deserve it. ;) An Alec and Logan slash, inspired by Ep 8. Now that, I would willingly take credit for. :D

“But all the pretty boys would be off-screen with me.” LOL! LMAO when I read that. Too good. ;) I take it a certain someone doesn’t read your work all that often... ;)

Just a question. Are we sure that it was the Gillette facility that they raided? It’s over 1000 miles away, a 16-hour drive from Seattle. I read both AJBAC and DT transcripts and couldn’t find any more info...

“Zane took pity on the boy and kicked Jondy under the table. Earning himself a glare he just *knew* he would pay for later on. Lucky him.”

I enjoyed reading this so much. I’ve always loved reading X5 stories. They’re so much fun. Sibling rivalry. Mischief and mayhem, over the long years apart. Very few writers can pull of what a reunion would be like effectively and true to character (in my mind anyway) ;D

Interesting mention of reversed roles too. Max in Zack’s boots for once. Did I mention how much I like all the X5s together? ;)

Brilliant tie in of Zack and Brin btw. And I think Brin is far from out of the picture. ;)

No wonder Max was always threatening to “kick Alec’s ass”. An ass like that just begged attention in one form or another. *splutters in an effort to smother her sudden attack of giggles* Almost too heavy a mental image.

During that whole conversation the X5s were having in the bar, I was so sure Alec had to be listening. ;)

As for the Jondy watching herself comment, I couldn’t help grinning. At this point in time, I’m not sure what Logan’s reaction might be to a proposition by a sexy beautiful woman.

“Alec remembered how unwanted his interference had been, back when Zack was around.” Nice inclusion explaining Max’s dismissal of him during majority of SAR.

This totally rocked. ;) Loved every part. And to me it was extremely mild compared to ‘Stuck’ I think that’s called ;p

I really appreciated this, if that’s possible. Considering the weak ‘reunion’ we actually got in the Ep. Loved the characterizations, the scenes and would you believe even the inclusion of Mole. Excellent fic. ;)