Reviews for Moonshine
HarshBeauty chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Brilliant read. I absolutely love your writing style. So beautiful. I'm a bit confused about the ending though. Was he happy? PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Allisana chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I couldn't find your chibi-D/G fic, so I'm commenting on this instead. I'm afraid I'm going to be redundant though: fic was beautifully narrated. I just love the way your write it, how you describe scenes with such prettiness it's like poetry. It had no real resolution, with Draco just leaving Ginny, but even if the story was angst, it felt like "soft" angst. Gah. That sounds weird, ne?
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
It's a really great fic! I love Ginny/Draco!
silverkaze chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
oh gawd. i really...kind of got mesmerized my the GinnyxDraco thing. wow...

well... but somehow, i can't imagine the small sweet ginny from the movie... the realization was like... so mature and sweet. i want to know why draco left... this is so intriguing. its wonderful how you write... well, i look up to you, because i don't think i can do that. )

wonderful... )
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
argh! i agree with Refe-chan, Draco/Ginny is soo addictive! i just read over stardust and this right now, and i'm totally in love. ;; once again, lovely prose, and very angsty and waffy at the same time. [is that even possible?]

i also think that 'Someone...' should take a hint.

Xiin chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Need more. Need more. I never knew that Draco/Ginny could be so addictive.

Anyway, as usual, it's beautiful! It all fits so well. Hoping to see the rest soon, Ate Kai! ::hopes that the days go by faster::

And ignore "Someone..." -_- Can't she/he understand?

~~ Refe-chan
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I'm practically jumping in anticipation. Great story, and I don't know why not many people has read it. Most stories are good because of their timing and how the words piece together to a puzzle. But yours it merges in a poetic sense fitting in what should be done and what should not.
Someone chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Update "Masquerade" soon!
Char chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Wow, this story is carefully plotted and very original. You have change my perspective about some certain things in life. I hope you'll update soon.