Reviews for The Jacket
nomask chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
These two are soo sweet I'm dying!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
this is really funny and endearing!
congratulations! ;) i loved it!
Nocturne in A Minor chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
No, you most certainly are not the only one. In fact, I actually stumbled across your story when I Googled "korra asami jacket" because I had a hankering for some Korrasami/jacket love! (and yes, I just realised I should probably be a little bit embarrassed that I Googled such a thing, but whatevs lol) Because I was just THAT convinced that I couldn't be the only one who could picture Korra having a bit of a thing for Asami's jacket, and imagined the adorableness of her constantly trying to sneak it away!

This story hit the spot perfectly - thank you!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Loved it.
CloakBlade chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
They're both so adorable! I love the fluff and sweetness!
Infinii chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Aww this is adorable. I love it. Keep writing!
paperflower3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Good job!
Some times it got a little confusing with the time line.
But other then that, awesome work.
It was super cute.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Oh man this was so cute. Korra is such a dork lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
That was adorable urrgh. Nice work :)
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Korra's constant "theft" of Asami's jacket and her reason for doing so were wonderfully adorable, which isn't a word I use often but it seems fitting here.
Staccato Rhythm chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I love your storytelling. It just captures you in from the get go. Fantastic.
Darkis0777 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh my gosh that was so cute!
IllogicalMuse chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
What an adorable story! It was so cute and fluffy without needing a lot of displays of affection, which I think makes it better. And the story is realistic! I loved wearing my ex's jacket when we were still together, so I get where you are coming from. You write really well! Please do write more. :3
Anne chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
That was so cute! Loved them together! I hope you have other cute ideas for Korrasami :)) Perhaps something about Korra's armband?
So-long-all chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Good story i like the idea of stealing the jacket.
it would probably still be the earth kingdom.
Fie nation is called Fire nation buts its ruled by whats pretty much a monarchy(rule passed through blood)