Reviews for Christmas at Dragonwolde
Excellent chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 9/29
Nice.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 9/27
Thoroughly enjoying this mix of characters.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 9/24
Lol. lots of fun keeping the story line straight.
Rea65 chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Whenever I come back here to read, my thoughts are all the same: "too short, much too short. This story should be long like a novel, or have a sequel or two" ... lol
Great idea ..
Thanks for writing .. thanks for sharing your imagination
Llamabay chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
As always I so enjoy your advent stories. May your year be filled with peace and kindness.
Snarky Granger chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
LOVED THIS STORY! It was well thought out and written. Thank you for sharing this with us. :D
Obsidiana402 chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Im so in love with this story.
That was a fantastic journey,
thank you!
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far. I love how easy it is for these two fandoms to crossover. I enjoy this crossover the most. So, question is this time period around Victorian times or something else?
Awayfan chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
This was worth the wait. loved the story & all the twists and turns
Titaniavs chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
What an amazing story I absolutely loved it! The crossover idea was brilliant! I couldn't stop reading it, and I'm quite certain I'll read it again. Bravo dear, thank you for sharing your amazing talent!
summitsw chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
A lovely story complete with some of my favourite characters. I'm glad you felt well enough to complete it. Thanks as always for sharing.
Sunne24 chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
I am so happy that you were feeling well enough to finish this story. I enjoyed reading every part of it. Thank you so much. Happy New Year