Reviews for crawlersout
dettyfan chapter 10 . 5/26
Definitely you have to keep going on this one, and in all the others. :))) thank you for sharing!. just saw the new with Voldermort and I was happy. cheers
AdaDiya chapter 1 . 5/22
I hope you continue this story. It is amazing!
Carolina who chapter 10 . 5/19
Please update soon!
I know you might never update this again but...Holy shit. This story, is amazing. Somehow you’ve made every chapter intriguing? I normally hate it when characters go on trips and divert from the plot, but you’ve masterfully made those parts enjoyable and interesting. I can’t wait to see more of harry as MOD, or for Tom to find out because lmao the betrayal he’ll feel. I also love the side characters so much? Normally they annoy the hell out of me since you can tell they’re just there to fill in space, but you breathed life into them. It’s so refreshing to read characters with, well...character. Anyways, I can’t wait to see the next update! I wanna see more of Grindelwald(you’ve made me like grindelwald/harry more than tomarry...whoops) and maybe more of England.
Connoisseur97 chapter 6 . 5/5
Interesting. Is Harry's heritage of Mistress of Death finally asserting itself? Or something else is at play?
Connoisseur97 chapter 5 . 5/5
Hmm, Ruth's family sounds like total mercenary. And now Tom is onto Deadly Hallows too.
Connoisseur97 chapter 4 . 5/5
Ominous indeed! Is it the start of Tom's obsession with Harry? I am eager to find out. Also, the concept of a house existing in two time lines is fascinating. I would love to read more.
Connoisseur97 chapter 3 . 5/5
How cute! Tom's worry about Harry getting married was so endearing.
Connoisseur97 chapter 2 . 5/5
Great chapter. Sets the undertones of normalcy and comfort.
Connoisseur97 chapter 1 . 5/5
The chapter is well written and the writing is hooking. Like a knife plunged straight through the heart, you have penned the torment and innocence of Tom so beautifully. Equally brilliant is the tenderness of Harry. Such a promising start.
yuri chapter 10 . 4/23
hi this fic is amaze . ive been followin it since 2015. a request could u post chapters sooner
Usually I try not to hound writers, but you’ve said that it helps you to update, so
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Monster King chapter 10 . 4/20
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
Guest D chapter 10 . 4/19
Okay, So I like live for your crawlersout fic. Anything femHarry to be honest.
I won't say I'm the best at reviewing, but just letting you know that I am living for your dedication and actually developing your characters.
So I love all the little details that you put, which makes your writing style seem so put together.I don't know where to start with what I love, so I am just gonna take a cop out and say I love everything ( which is true).
So like the little stalker I am I find my self on your Wix Site, living for your outfit drawings. Honestly giving me life, snatching wigs and edges.
This is the level of dedication and attention to detail that I love. Honestly. Keep on doing you, with your updates and all your extra's.
Also as I am a fashion/beauty brand dweeb, i'm just gonna drop some labels if you wanna use them for inspiration or anything.

- Glossier
- Rouje (mostly their dresses and tops)
- realisationpar
- Erdem
- Elie Saab
- Tatcha

Okay, bye for now :D
Taggg chapter 10 . 4/18
i assumed that Harry's ease with timetravelling all day every day came from being MoD.
Did she just ... ignored all inconvinient implications, lol? Not that I don't understand the wish, but with wanting to have the cake and eat it too it will end SOME time anyway :'D
(i see that she did :D)

"What is she going to do if she's forever stuck beneath this bright blue sky?"
travel the galaxy, ofc ;)

aww, love the friendship of Margaret and Tom (i thought about Bucky Barnes in the beginning, now she also reminds of Peggy Carter xD)

oh. here is Bucky xDDD

Tom got some entartainment for sleepover, i see