Reviews for crawlersout
Skendo chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
so is this a fic where eventually when Tom is like 18/19, him and Harry will get together romantically or will it always be Guardian!Harry/Tom? Also, will you do time jumps whilst he is at Hogwarts? Or each day/week as it comes for 7 years?
I'm really enjoying this fic :) can't wait for an update!
Ahry chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Awesome! Thanks for the update! I love this story can't wait for the next chapter!
Silence of Sorrow chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Wonderful chapter! Thank you for sharing, I just love possessive Tom!
Burn-in-the-sun chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Oh Tom is just too cute! I adored his jealous rage and his reaction to his first real Christmas. The encounter with Lestrange was also really interesting. Thanks for the update!
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
I can understand your need to have him at Hogwarts, but I honestly don't really see him wanting to go. For one thing, one big thing, he'd be away from Harry and as we can see from this chapter he doesn't like that idea. Point two, the dark arts, I can't see Tom giving up that kind of education. Point three, the people, I can't see Tom subjecting himself to new people, especially people who will look down on him because either his name or his obsession with the dark arts. Point four, I feel Harry would rather have him where she could watch him and not back at the place he met all his original death eaters. Just some ideas for having him stay put, but I can understand from a plot standpoint wanting him at Hogwarts. I will gripe a bit of you send him, but I'll understand. Really loved the chapter, especially the kids discussion on girls and marriage.
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Aaaaw Tom's adorable... Harry should totally make an scrap book of this, make it self replicating, and charm it to seek out Voldemorts from other dimensions. The idea of himself being so utterly cute would give him a heart attack AND a stroke! XD
myriad-souls chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Awww...jealous little tomcat is cute
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Please update soon! I beg you! This story is amazing!
NightHunterDeath chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
...Man...I'm gonna end up hating Hogwarts. So...when will Tom realize he loves Harry? 5th, 6th, 7th year?
ehanda chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
NOOOOO! I don't want him at hogwarts TTTT
alqui chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Sweet chapter as always. A bit disappointed that Harry has no romantic she will have a boyfriend in later chapters will he be an oc? And will Ron and Hermione visit Harry in coming chapters? Anyway keep writing. You Rock.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Nice
Shiori Mimiko chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
i see tom's obsession starting!
DustFactory chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
awe little Tom is so adorable raising squirrels from the dead and being a cute lump. I love this story!
animefreak2221396 chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Yay an update. I love this story.
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »