Reviews for crawlersout
Zevious chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
OBSESSED love femHarry there's so few of them (even fewer that are well done, and even FEWER that aren't severitus or draco/harry) can't wait for more!
suneohair chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
ugh love!
Hazza chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
i LOVE having Tom's perspective on Harry; you can completely see how enamored he is with her and it makes her sound so beautiful and perfect but you can also tell that he's super biased and that whatever he thinks probably isn't reality and it makes me wonder what she's really like. Will we get a harry perspective soon?
KSH chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
omg bed cuddling. hit me in the feels with that one ahhhh baby tom feels man I can't even
southislandtheme chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
TOMCAT
hip gloss chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
oh hell kind of obsessed with this. a on the hurt/comfort well tagged
chelseadaggerXD chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Tom and Harry are so fucking adorable I can't even. The feels. But its so good though... the idea of a little Tom Riddle all alone without anyone always depresses me and makes me want to cuddle him - I can live through Harry lol. Update soon!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Love it :)
bassnectar chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
update soon!
Parts Of Emily chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This is definitely something this pairing needs - your whole series I mean. It's been so dead recently, even if this is femHarry I don't care.
metaphorical music chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
omg update soon please ! I love!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
i must have more
NicoTouchesTheWalls chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
WOW WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT GOOD GOD UPDATE SOON
gublernation chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I kind of wish this Harry was real, because I legitimately cannot find a single femHarry like this.
Kelun chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
aigjhakjrghaelirogjer oh shit more please
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »