Reviews for Partnership
gemini malfoy78 chapter 1 . 4/4
Cold shower
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Oh so very yummy! I love these three together!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
So wonderful!
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
This is one of my favorite stories.
kelpie169 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Oh I'm such a sucker for trios and the combo of Lucius, Hermione and Severus is one I don't see a lot. And one I definitely wish I saw more of. You did superbly and I love it so much!
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
lovely story to read
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
love it. so hot
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
very sweet
ladiefury chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Holy.. fans myself. Just.. WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
this is so sweet!
Canimal chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Wonderful little break from reality that this just gave me! Thank you. Very hot. Lovely descriptions too. (It might have been too hot considering I've been reading this at work. No doubt my mind will continue to drift to inappropriate places for the rest of the afternoon.) I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
faerieflightz chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
OMG! HOLY SHIT I NEED A COLD SHOWER! WOW. JUST WOW.
Gidgit2u chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
So HOT! Love triads, and you wrote this magnificently. Definitely would love to read more of your LM/SS/HG :)
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Wow... Really hot, and I've actually been meaning to read a fic with the wax play, at least that's what I like to call it, but I wasn't sure of its name so I couldn't very well look it up and it only gets me if it's with characters I adore or attractive guys on the tv~ I was snickering though when Hermione went all the way to the root with Severus and he snipped about her practicing that, but what had me barking with laughter was how he called her a little minx after and seemed to be torn between being affronted or being in the moment of having a hot young female deep-throating him~
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
a very interesting partnership :)