Reviews for Family Portrait
Freelance Psychopath chapter 4 . 7/20/2003
And so the truth comes out... I love this story so far! On to the next chapter
Freelance Psychopath chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
*jaw drops* Yup... that's my basic reaction. *nods emphatically*
Freelance Psychopath chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
Well, this is OBVIOUSLY an AU fic now, because it would have to take place in 5th year, if Fred and George are still there.
Freelance Psychopath chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Okay, you caught my attention. THIS is a good plot. I am going to go read the next chapter, and add this story to my Favorites list
Kari Kamiya10 chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
It's a good story, i can't think of anything else to say!
Sohrae chapter 12 . 2/22/2003
I love this story. Please get the sequal out SOON! I especially loved the part with Voldemort and the graveyard. It would be interesting to see Harry be another Voldemort, and it would be equally interesting to see him be one of the greatest light wizards ever. Once again, I love your story, and I hope you get the sequal out soon.
bluc03 chapter 12 . 2/21/2003
Amythis or Amethyst? I cried at the last part! Poor Harry! Poor Harry!
Brooke Kenobi chapter 4 . 2/16/2003
Alright, well I'm not sure if this has already reviewed or not (fanfiction is acting very strangely, lately!) so I'm going to try and review again! I really love this idea for a story! I never really thought about Harry having a grandfather who was a death eater, unless you count the Voldemort as Harry's grandfather idea. But, um, as of right now in the story, I'm a little confused - does Dumbledore realize that Richard was/is a death eater? Oh well, I guess that'll become clearer as I read on! Anyway, I absolutely love this story!
Lokia chapter 12 . 2/10/2003
I am crying. This is a bueatyful fiction. It is wonderful, the way you made it from one point of view, the feelings. Amazing. I really liked the end and the Dueling scene. Well *wipes away tear* Bye...
Lils chapter 12 . 2/3/2003
Good job! Please tell me when you post the sequel! PLEASE!
Lils chapter 11 . 2/1/2003
That was so sad! But it was an excellent ending!
Hope Hart chapter 10 . 2/1/2003
And whoops . . . I realy liked you take on what the order of phoenix is. I've never even thought of that ! so creative !
Hope Hart chapter 11 . 2/1/2003
Wahhhhh! So very good, and sad. Thank you so much for writing this !
Kateri1 chapter 11 . 2/1/2003
very nice... sad though.
Adam Johnson chapter 10 . 2/1/2003
you are ending it like that? I know you are having problems, and hey we all go through them, but ending it like that? What about the story, i mean thats like watching a movie and only seeing the beggining. Perhaps, instead of a sequel, just write more, id be happy to read more, this is a great story and you really should write more to it.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »