Reviews for Family Portrait
hi chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
i love your fanfic, i have never read anything about harry's grandfather before... its a little odd that harry's grandfather seem nice and his bestfriend is like pure evil, but then again me and my bestfriend are also completely different. Anyway i can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
Jessica Black1 chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
well it seems like a good story so far
Wrastrix chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
Well, I've been searching endlessly for the last seven months for a story like this - and I love it!

Keep up the great work!

hermionegranger
Intrepidation chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
Hello! I have never seen this idea before! Please keep writing! I put u on my faves list! When u have updated please email me at . THanx!

DiOsA4u
Ice7 chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
What you're going to kill him or something? You can't kill him! I kinda like him in a sick twisted way. I like Harry more though so don't let Harry die! Loved this chapter! It was great! Very well written. I've never seen a story like this one. The ones I think people are thinking o are the ones where his granfather is good. Like the grandfather is Dumbledore or something. Ive never seen one where he's bad. Hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait to see what'll happen next!

*ICE*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This is really really good! I can't wait until you post more
Ice7 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I love your story so far! It has a very promising beginning and will definitely turn out to be a great fic. Hurry with the next chapter! Can you e-mail me when you update? Thanks!

ICE
hypnoticageregression chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
'tis nice, but... I've read a story with the exact same happenings, ect... I can't remember the link, sowwy! (_) Nicely written. If I find the link, I'll send it to ya.
Angelika chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Very interesting beginning, I've never met a story here with Harry's grandfather being a Death Eater and Voldie's best friend. You definitely caught my attention. Please continue!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6