Reviews for Reborn
The First Oracle chapter 3 . 7/13
In all honesty, the no-chakra seems kind of bullshit. Chakra is already a part of Naruto's body. Heck, Last Airbender introduced the seven chakra for the Avatar state! It's a part of EVERY human but the thing is, chakra users like Naruto seemed to have developed a mutated physiology where it's no longer limited to seven chakra pathways but their entire body like nerves, which is the chakra pathways system or 'tenketsu'. The only difference between Ninjutsu and bending is that Ninjutsu is formed by chakra, a combination of spiritual and physical energy while bending seemed mostly spiritual than anything else. Chakra is restored through simple nourishments not like magic.

You could've made Naruto less op by not taking away his powers and reasoning that destroying every villain in one blow would be counterproductive since it would only instill fear to the people. Humans are always unnerved at the idea of a god-like beings dwelling amongst everyone without some supervision, and with how much chakra Naruto had (as a hundred years old plus, he might have three times his old reserves which means worse control), he would go out of his way to limit himself else everyone would notice until he had enough control to not annihilate large areas by accident. An issue of control and not of geniune firepower to be short.

Naruto's goal is peace and you should've made it a point that he's there to support the heroes and not be one himself, which would fit the 'Will of Fire being passed to the Next Generation'.

Anyways, I'll still read this and is very good enough to catch my interest. Good luck!
Aidan chapter 13 . 7/4
"Can't wait for the next chapter" is what I think.
Please continue this story.
Master-of-Mythology chapter 1 . 6/19
I like the beginning lifted wholesale from Merlin.
DeathCrawler chapter 13 . 6/19
nice chapter look forward the next chapters
Girlbook chapter 13 . 6/18
Hopefully, the airbenders won’t be trouble by the time our heroes come back soon?
Rip X
DarkShadowRaven chapter 13 . 6/18
This was a good chapter. Naruto and Korra made some friends, learned a very useful skill and are moving back to the road. I would have liked some interaction with Suyin's family because they were very unused in canon but Kuvira's part was very cool.
Naruto and Korra going to Be Sing Sae would have happened. They can meet the queen and maybe some unwelcomed trouble with the queen will begin given her beef with the Avatar.

Amon's plans could be said that are moving slow given that Korra is not there to fan the tensions but is probably still happening.
You could still move them along until Amon basically captures the whole Republic City and even removes Tenzin's bending. Just saying: you don't have to rush a return to cover the lost time.
UchihaNaruto247 chapter 13 . 6/18
Is is the pairing to be like canon? Im curious. But thats not i important now. What i want to know is whats going to happen at the air temple
CosmicArmor chapter 13 . 6/18
Faster updates. .

But you know, that's just me.

Just take your time... just not too long, please.
Verry good. Excited.
AJGuardian chapter 13 . 6/18
I guessed that's the reason. Still. I liked the new chapter.
kage88 chapter 13 . 6/18
good one
Great chapter! Keep it up!
NeoNazo356 chapter 13 . 6/17
Korra and Kuvira having a less-toxic rivalry will definitely help them understand one another down the road; I wonder how much this will alter the course of "The Great Uniter". As for what's happening in Republic City, I can't decide if Amon's plans will move faster, or SLOWER without the Avatar around. As for them going to Ba Sing Se... While I hope they don't get into any trouble as soon as they arrive, I also know that's wishful thinking, and that they probably WILL get into trouble as soon as they arrive.