Reviews for Reborn
Borello chapter 12 . 9/9
it is sad you don't finish this story. really interesting work
PendragonPrime chapter 12 . 9/2
This has been a very enjoyable story so far. I love the interplay between Naruto and Korra. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the chapters. Keep up the good work.
CombustionNation chapter 12 . 8/30
Great chapter! All the best to your recovery!
I'm glad you're okay. I was not aware that you're life had been in danger. Thanks for taking the time to give us another great chapter, and I hope you recover well.
I'm very glad to see another chapter here. This is undoubtedly the best avatar, Naruto crossover I've come across in recent memory and I'm glad to see it won't be abandoned.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 7/30
Nice chapter.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 7/30
Interesting first chapter.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 12 . 7/28
aww sibling love
I would like to say that I like the story so far and I hope you continue it.

Also I hope Naruto and Korra will take Kuvira with them on there adventure.
KeyofSolomon.M.E chapter 12 . 7/27
While i love this story so far i want naruto to get his chakra back even if his attacks end up having more of a Elemental flair to them xD
SonJubbi chapter 12 . 7/26
This is amazing I love how you changed the world and made the world building come to life I also love how you don't force the character to be where they were in the show but you are makeing it your own I can't wait to see what else you will do and how the avatar will go about without haveing a little bit of air bending and no bending matches this is looking amazing please update again soon thanks
Riku Uzumaki chapter 12 . 7/25
I've got a question regarding terminology here. Can Naruto still be considered "the Last Uzumaki" if being an Uzumaki was never a thing to begin with in the world Naruto is in? Does he even use his last name anymore?
amandagorsketml chapter 12 . 7/25
I love this story
Tera12 chapter 12 . 7/25
Great chapter :D Cant wait for more :D
that guy you know the one chapter 12 . 7/25
Good to see you're back. Great chapter.