Reviews for Reborn
Naruto goes back to republic city with korra and kuvira to save the airbending family and meets asami later on and korra starting to releies her feelings for Naruto and then start building kuvira and asami feelings for him.
Sohow are going to be in the Naruto harem and team list korra, kuvira, asami.
pandalarios999 chapter 12 . 1/24
hope you can continue this story
Omna chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
Hope you update soon. Question, is Korra falling for naruto or does she have a brother complex. I know naruto saved her life and all... Oh! And will naruto really be getting his ability to use chakra again. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Azaira chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
Look forward to more
Azaira chapter 11 . 10/21/2017
So she might not know? Even so, I doubt a 'test' as her first attack should have been lethally aimed.
Azaira chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
250 pushups - When referring to the workout sessions of physically enhanced beings, don't go with defined numbers. I remember doing 500 pushups as a kid, and I barely worked out. There are people that could do 250 in about a minute. Someone in Naruto's position would likely do several thousand every day(wouldn't take but 10-30 minutes, depending on the count and speed)

"aiming right for his heart for an instant death" - Imagine if he didn't block or dodge this... What would be the likely result of killing the Avatar's brother? If it doesn't result in incarceration, she would likely die from an Enraged avatar. There is no way she would go for lethal shots in a simple spar, unless she truly wanted to kill him(which Naruto would notice).
Questions chapter 12 . 10/2/2017
What ever happened to naruto finding out who killed that guy in the forest? And why didn't he look into that guy about to shove a knife into korra for no reason just give him a broken nose and that's it? This is leaving unanswered questions that would make it an interesting side story how it's all connected.
Borello chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
it is sad you don't finish this story. really interesting work
PendragonPrime chapter 12 . 9/2/2017
This has been a very enjoyable story so far. I love the interplay between Naruto and Korra. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the chapters. Keep up the good work.
CombustionNation chapter 12 . 8/30/2017
Great chapter! All the best to your recovery!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
I'm glad you're okay. I was not aware that you're life had been in danger. Thanks for taking the time to give us another great chapter, and I hope you recover well.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
I'm very glad to see another chapter here. This is undoubtedly the best avatar, Naruto crossover I've come across in recent memory and I'm glad to see it won't be abandoned.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 7/30/2017