Reviews for Late Night Talks
Adare1 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Oh my gosh, every word was perfect . Great characterization!
Adare1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
Ooh I love this: "I don't want to go back, Lee. I want to go forward."
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Nice job! I like the little snippets and you do see how the relationship changes. The only thing is you have the date wrong. Lee and Amanada were married in 1987. Just a small detail to fix, otherwise great story!
LanieSullivan chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
What a nice way to wrap this up with them reflecting back on their conversation about him not being marriage material and his big ego. I loved how Lee said he was grateful that she saw past all that.
Just one tiny little nitpick on the date, it should be 1987, not 1986, but I got where you were going with this.
Loved the last line of this one.
Overall, excellent job on this whole story.
Lanie
LanieSullivan chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Nice description of their first official date, though I'm in agreement with Lee that it wasn't really a first date. I love the use of the Boston song. I always thought that was a great song to describe Lee's feelings for Amanda. Beautiful job.
LanieSullivan chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
Nice job on this one too. I loved Lee's little flare of jealousy and her honesty in explaining why she and Joe still seem so close even though they're divorced. My favorite part is that she told him exactly what she told Joe and Lee's reaction to it.
LanieSullivan chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Wow, this once was intense. I loved how Amanda knew what he was dreaming about and tried to get him to open up about it by sharing her own fears of what Sinclair might have done to her if Lee hadn't rescued her. I also really liked the part toward the end with him trying to reassure her after his outburst of anger. Very nice.
LanieSullivan chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Nice start to this. I love how she got him thinking about the type of women he dates making him think a little about himself as well.
Guest44 chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
What a wonderful story. So much fun watching their relationship progress. Thank you.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2