Reviews for The Prince of the night
kiritonickas chapter 1 . 6/24
Watch out people this story is most likely abandoned.
kynan99 chapter 1 . 4/21
Thanks for the awesome story
Also you brought in guns which might I say is just stupid. Guns are an efficient weapon to normal people, but to someone from the elemental nations with shinobi training they are useless. A chunin can already doge bullets and move fast enough that normal people couldn’t see you. A jonin to fast to see and to fast to realistically ever shoot. The guns are stupid and unnecessary.
So I’ve read ahead it’s good, but when you said that Thalia is technically his aunt is wrong. Nyx is the child of chaos who in mythology made the universe. Nyx is technically zues great grand aunt.
TylerJay333 chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
the prince of night story makes no sense. it's all over the place.
Dex Zabeth chapter 10 . 9/21/2017
are you continuing this?
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
Excellent story so far. I do hope you continue to write this story .. would you kindly?
UNLIMITED FOOD WORKS chapter 8 . 5/27/2017
levels are incorrect your basically saying that a s-class could beat the kyuubi in power
Oblivion196 chapter 10 . 1/18/2017
This is great plz continue this!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 10 . 1/4/2017
I hope this gets continued...
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 1/4/2017
Wait...is the Lilith from borderlands his surrogate mom? Awh man! She's hot...so is Maya, Athena...maybe Janey (like her attitude), and of course Moxxi.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 7 . 1/4/2017
Now we just need Lilith and Maya for the harem...I mean group of lovely ladies to win his heart. ...it's a thing ok I have a list of borderlands females I'd love to be with...even just once.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 1/4/2017
I was right! She is th hottie bartender from the Borderlands series.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
...Moxxi...Mad Moxxi...like from the Borderlands games? Damn...that's kinda hot.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
This was a cool story but I lost alot of intrest in it today.