Reviews for The Prince of the night
TylerJay333 chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
the prince of night story makes no sense. it's all over the place.
Dex Zabeth chapter 10 . 9/21/2017
are you continuing this?
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
Excellent story so far. I do hope you continue to write this story .. would you kindly?
UNLIMITED FOOD WORKS chapter 8 . 5/27/2017
levels are incorrect your basically saying that a s-class could beat the kyuubi in power
Oblivion196 chapter 10 . 1/18/2017
This is great plz continue this!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 10 . 1/4/2017
I hope this gets continued...
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 1/4/2017
Wait...is the Lilith from borderlands his surrogate mom? Awh man! She's hot...so is Maya, Athena...maybe Janey (like her attitude), and of course Moxxi.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 7 . 1/4/2017
Now we just need Lilith and Maya for the harem...I mean group of lovely ladies to win his heart. ...it's a thing ok I have a list of borderlands females I'd love to be with...even just once.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 1/4/2017
I was right! She is th hottie bartender from the Borderlands series.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 1/4/2017
...Moxxi...Mad Moxxi...like from the Borderlands games? Damn...that's kinda hot.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
This was a cool story but I lost alot of intrest in it today.
Rhagar chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Holy shit, this massive Uzumaki wank is fucking hilarious, considering we knew jack shit about them in canon. It's like you just grabbed a paper and started filling a list on traits to make the Uzumaki a badass, perfect clan with no flaws to offset it.

Also, you have absolutely no sense of scale. SS rank is achieved by an extremely low number of individuals and there's no more than a handful in one, maybe two generations (I'm pretty sure it's not even a real classification, just one the fandom came up with). Akatsuki was composed by ten shinobi of S rank and came dangerously close to toppling the Great Villages system. S rank shinobi can easily be labeled as 'village-busters' depending on their abilities, more so SS ones, so an entire village of them which had such high standards for their non-genin ninja would've never fallen to an alliance of three Great Villages.

Also, sorry to say this, but parts of the chapter sound like a badly disguised Author Tract. The portrayal of the Red Light district is incredibly unrealistic and I doubt former female shinobis would decide to become prostitutes just like that, nevermind former ANBU members. That could be small, isolated cases, but not a generalized thing. Also, the way you wrote them just seems to be done that way to make us sympathetic to them instead of being real characters. The ninja of Konoha never seemed to really care about him in any way before he joined the academy in canon, so an entire district of people (shinobi at that) suddenly loving him feels contrived since you're simply telling us instead of showing. Besides which, the kunai and scroll reasoning is a gross oversimplification of the issue, since we've seen not even ninja are that coldly rational all the time and are perfectly capable of blaming the nearest individual they see as responsible for their losses, like Iruka did. So saying all of them understood is a risky generalization. What if they had family and they died during the attack? Would absolutely all of them be capable of acting as if nothing was wrong around him? I at least don't think so.

Moreover, this liberal Uzushio thing is really blatant in an attempt to create an equality haven. Not saying it was a bad idea, because I happen to actually like the idea of an ANBU group founded by female shinobi and mostly manned by them, but it really was handled very poorly.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
nice
SonJubbi chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter please update soon I pray for the dead to be in a better place
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2016