Reviews for A Guiding Flame
chapter 6?
kresnamurti17 chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
nice chapter
kresnamurti17 chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
ur story getting short, short, and short each chapter, but great nonetheless
kresnamurti17 chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
are u going to continue ur story mate?
kresnamurti17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
nice one man
StrongGuy159 chapter 5 . 8/21/2017
Cool story continue please.
NArutoKorra chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Great chapter. Please update again.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
Lol! I love this story so much! I am a Korrasami fan, but I admit I love Korra X Naruto too. I honestly hope you update soon.
AKKE chapter 5 . 5/29/2017
ehh any updates ?
FantasyWriter345 chapter 5 . 5/5/2017
Please update soon! I want to know how Naruto is going to learn airbending and what Tenzin's reaction is going to be when Naruto tells him that he can also airbend.
Adamftl chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
Amazing chapter please continue!
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Did Iroh's teaching of Firebending to Naruto include its more advanced form, Lightningbending? Or was that one of the things included in the parts of Firebending that Iroh left out?
What the fuck chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Fuck you. "Oh I had to convert your chakra into chi because...It would have killed you?" SURE! THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. Why the fuck would his chakra be poisonous to him?, Makes no GOD DAMN SENSE. What is the point of doing a fucking Naruto crossover, if your not gonna use his fucking abilities. It's like doing a crossover with Harry Potter, but he's a muggle cause REASONS! "Oh well chakra is too OP!" Yeah... THATS KINDA THE FUCKING POINT... EVERY TIME HE LOSES, OR EVEN HAS TROUBLE WINNING, IM GOING TO BE SAYING "You know he can LITTERALLY KILL THAT MAN WITH A SINGLE PUNCH?!" He wouldn't even need chakra in those punches, Any ninja worth their salt has the strength to punch the average man to death with one blow. Hell Lee could do it with HIS PINKY. AND IM TALKING YOUNG LEE.
naritaluv chapter 5 . 1/5/2017
i love the way u fit naruto into the avatar universe. i mean all those other crossover fics have naruto still retaining chakra and make him a sort of god. i like how u included kurama into this story and managed to make naruto special and at the same time not god like