Reviews for In the Spider's Web
AdriLAAAxo chapter 51 . 9/30
Itachi should live
Golden feathers Edward chapter 85 . 5/8
This was an awesome story while it lasted. Sad to see that this hasn’t been updated in a long time. DX I wish you luck in the future if you do continue this.
FanManga28 chapter 84 . 2/22
Sorry I write my comment in French without paying attention :')(I'm French so it's not quite natural to write comments in English'')

I had already discovered your story before I created my fanfiction account, I now take the opportunity to make a comment

I love your story, she's really great. Kakashi and Yami go really well together, and for once I like spiders XD
The story with Orochimaru is really good, even everyone suffers, it adds to the spice of this fiction.

I hope you did not give up your story and that you continued it;)
FanManga28 chapter 85 . 2/22
J'avais déjà découvert ton histoire avant que je crée mon compte fanfiction, j'en profite maintenant pour faire un commentaire

J'adore ton histoire, elle est vraiment géniale. Kakashi et Yami vont vraiment bien ensemble, et pour une fois j'aime les araignées xD

L'histoire avec Orochimaru est vraiment bien, même tout le monde en souffre, cela rajoute du piment à cette fiction.

J'espère que tu n'as pas abandonné ton histoire et que tu l'as continueras ;)
Zachjj44 chapter 17 . 1/24
This fic is great but did I miss something w Yami during the fight w Zabuza?
Why didn’t Yami sense Zabuza or Haku before the fight? Why didn’t he use any of his MS or EMS or Rinnegan abilities during the fight or was he purposefully holding back and why? Is he trying to give Sakura a teaching moment by letting her heal his ankle bc he has no reason to not have chakra to heal it himself since he didn’t use a single jutsu in the fight! Seems like he’s being underpowered here as a plot device compared to earlier in the story (he should be MUCH stronger than Kakashi w those eyes), but I could be wrong. Sorry for the rant I really do like this story which is why I dedicate so much time to writing out all my minor annoyances :)
AyaEmett chapter 85 . 12/14/2017
HELLO... IT'S ME... PLEASE HIATUS GIVE ME WHAT I WANT TONIGHT... OR WHATEVER YOU WANT.
BVLV chapter 85 . 7/8/2017
Plssss update I love it. That EvIl ORiGinAtes
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 85 . 11/10/2016
This is so good. Thank you for writing, I can't wait for the Konoha team's reaction to what Orochimaru did to Yami.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 40 . 11/9/2016
Wait...Yami was talking?
belladu57 chapter 85 . 9/18/2016
Very good
Green chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Liked the reunion between Yami and Sasuke even if the chapter was a little short for my liking I still liked it
Green chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This is AWESOME! Great beginning. :)
batgirl1290 chapter 85 . 7/7/2016
I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING! *distant sobbing sounds* man...I hope Kakashi kicks Orochimaru's ass all the way to the moon where Madara will be fantasicing about it and will kill Orochimaru and he'll fall back to the earth and explode and Kakashi and Yami will reunite and Yami will get back his memories and *slams hands on table aggressively* EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AND DANDY! But...that's probably not gonna happen. Aa, you're so evil, Author X'D
SociallyAwkwardHumanBeing chapter 85 . 6/14/2016
i absolutely adore this fanfiction!
TomBoyOfDeath98 chapter 84 . 5/9/2016
THAT BASTARD! I'm sorry author-san your story is amazing. I just can't stand that snake bastard! I've always hated Orochimaru but this has crossed the fucking line! Arigato for taking time to read this review/scream rant.