Reviews for Say Anything, Except That
Simfriek chapter 20 . 3/27
Im 20 chapters in and I only just linked Gio and Joe to JoJo. Mindfuck moment, thats what it is
Nyridia chapter 1 . 2/19
I love this story, It's one of the best I've ever read. Realy! Just Awesome 3
I love your Humor and our writing style. Plus how you Built in the boxes. Spideypool is one of my favorite shippings but in german ther are only a few stories...
Excuse my Bad languige. Otherwise I just read german Storys. But I've read the translation of this by Pimiento (Only goes till 22 Humbstreet) and I couldn'd Stopp myself to read any further.

I hope one day, I'll be able to read the Last chapter. But I've also read the novels of "A Song of Ice and Fire", so I'm Used to waiting, ;)

P.s. If you'r answering to Reviews, I'm Kind of curios about you'r original book. So Could you give me a hint or somthing, because i dont know how to find It :D
EccentricBrit chapter 24 . 12/30/2020
D; Painful moment when you read through this beautiful fanfic to find it's one chapter away from finishing? It's seriously been so entertaining and wonderful. I was reading the Spideypool comics, found this fic and I'm just so happy people like you exist to create this!

Please update...?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2020
KABEDOONNN
Ch10m4 chapter 21 . 4/8/2020
When the boxes said why you gotta do me like that, what I heard was Wizkid's song
"Baby don't do me like that
why you gon' take that thing from me"
WolfessLizi chapter 24 . 4/5/2020
I CANNOT ENJOY THE ROMANCE WHEN YOU KEEP ELUDING TO A DEATH, YOU DAMN SADIST.

On another note: love this story. Wonderfully written, entrancing really. Had me stay awake until 8AM reading. You are a great writer, even if you’re driving me nuts with the foreshadowing.
SincerelyChic chapter 24 . 8/18/2019
ONE. MORE. CHAPTER. *crying* I’m not ready for it to be over. And there’s still so much left unexplained, I’m terrified it’s gonna end on a cliffhanger. All we can do now is wait...but hopefully not for too long.
The Ancient Irish Viking chapter 3 . 8/9/2019
*is younger*
*gets all the references*
"HA!"
Dorabel chapter 24 . 7/28/2019
Seriously, I had to look twice at the update notification to believe you had updated. hahaha Unlike Deadpool, I was very happy with your return, no matter the hiatus period. And the chapter is wonderful, although I missed more interaction with Yellow and White (Happy Wade is cool, but it's kind of weird not to see him involved in his particular mental wars). You're the best. Thank you for this always welcome surprise.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/16/2019
I love this so far! There is a great plot and the suspense is great! Btw my b-day is on October 9th too!
Dorabel chapter 2 . 12/26/2018
Hahahahaha Rindo eternamente com esse capítulo! Seu Deadpool é tão divertido! As interações de Deadpool com ele mesmo e com a escritora são épicas. Estou amando de verdade e imagino o quanto deve ter sido divertido escrever essa fic, sobretudo pela quebra da quarta parede. E o que dizer das várias referências na história? Quanta criatividade! Obrigada por essa experiência louca, autora.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2018
Oh please! I need the final chapter! Please please please!
SincerelyChic chapter 23 . 11/14/2018
Once I started reading I COULD NOT STOP! I LOVE IT! The plot, the realistic, the way you expressed the characters and their personality (in my opinion) flawlessly. One of the best fics I've read, a total top ten. I'm equal parts anxious and excited to see the finish of this story.
LaPetiteVoleuse chapter 23 . 9/24/2018
Yay update :D
I really really really love your fic but damn, if this fic is a sad ending story I won't survive the pain x,)
So please, have mercy !
Thanks a lot for your hard work ;) 3 !
Liu122 chapter 21 . 9/9/2018
Ahhhhhhthe fluff! The prerequisite of my happiness! So well written and omg the word count! How does the author survive!? I’ve just started reading this series (the bastard that doesn’t have to wait for their meal) so I am just ecstatic about the plot and it’s progression! (Including the much sort after naughty bits!) I’m dream in life now after forebodingx1000 is that Spidey doesn’t really die! Don’t go breaking my heart~