Reviews for Say Anything, Except That
Red Skippy chapter 22 . 7/9
Where to start! I absolutely adore this fanfic. From the very start to the very end. I downloaded all of it from Archive of our own just to be sure I won't loose it. IT IS AMAZING! Like Spiderman. And Deadpool. In a combo. I can't wait for another update! :3
And btw, I'm like Deadpool, I really like the smutty stuff. :}.

The characters are great! The chapter where Wade sees himself in the mirror felt SO REAL! There was so much feels! And the humor is top notch. Gotta love your humor gal.

LONGING SO MUCH FOR NEXT CHAPTER IT ALMOST HUUUURTS/ Skippy
Onee-san chapter 22 . 6/11
So this was amazing. Super duper fantastic awesome amazing. That's all. I have not criticisms, no negatives, no nothing. This is just a big pile of spideypool goodness that has made me very happy. Nicely done.
minori-kun chapter 22 . 4/22
That was awesome :D ! Like really amesome !
But I'm still scared about possible petey's death ... please don't ... happy ending is good ."
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 22 . 4/13
I seriously thought, when wade aimed the gun at Peter, you were gonna be like "303 days... Whoops typo, {scribble, scribble} 303 seconds" and have him shoot Spidey.

So I just jumped on the SpideyPool bandwagon, and this is the best-written story I've read so far. Love it.
KKM chapter 22 . 3/20
Omg I am in loooove with this story! Please write more! Your depiction of Deadpool is awesome! And I love how you portray Peter too and all the little random Marvel Easter Eggs. Keep it up!
Kamui Senketsu chapter 22 . 3/10
Fuck me I still love this beyond words. Good to have you back author lady, nothing wrong with a little self promotion lol. The boxes just like being salty. Keep being your awesome, funny, and quirky self. Congratulations on graduation by the way, you're my hero ;)
minori-kun chapter 21 . 2/8
very good chapter and very good story :) I wish I could read the next chapter x)
good luck to write it !
LaPetiteVoleuse chapter 21 . 2/8
oh god, can't wait for the next chapter !
thank you very much for your work !
This is super amazing please update when possible
Oldman for garry oldman being police comissioner gordon in batman. Noice
sergiobrito2002 chapter 20 . 8/27/2017
OMG! I love it, I love it, I love it! Please update! This is so amazing! This made me want to be in a relationship with Deadpool, or Spider-Man, whatever, one of them, or both! Really, you should update and continue the story! Please don't give up!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/16/2017
*inhuman screeching* oh my god! I just binge read all of this, and I NEED to know what happens next!
Naruto7771 chapter 19 . 8/10/2017
I just want to say that I'm kinda jealous at how well you write sarcasm cause damn your good. I also love the way you slowly eased into your story line and built it up really well. I think it made me love Deadpool and Peter and want to keep reading knowing that the chapters were so long.
applemunchie chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Alice's-Love chapter 21 . 7/17/2017
Just want to say that I've read a while ago and just re read it. And I absolutely love this fic! I'll definitely be waiting for as long as it takes for you to finish this!