Reviews for Chisel
ajani's apprentice chapter 44 . 7/28/2015
Good to hear everything is alright.
Anon chapter 44 . 7/27/2015
You know, you don't have to update a story to say you are away, just have a blog connected to your profile, that way people don't get the wrong idea when they see this story updated. I know I was pissed the first time, and livid the second time. Just a thought for the future.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/22/2015
Is everything alright? You could give us a little update man, just so we know what's happening :(
Mukukuku chapter 43 . 7/21/2015
I wanted you to know that this fan fiction is one of the best that I have read on this entire site, I've already read through it twice in the last week. I eagerly await the next update~
fumus000 chapter 21 . 7/16/2015
ngl, i felt the chapter really sudden and off in that way, but kept reading... and then i guffawed in laughter at the troll reveal. that was good.
Ventrust Westwind chapter 43 . 7/8/2015
Just take as much time as you need bro. We will wait as long as you need us to.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/8/2015
Its all good you couldn't have known whatever's happening would happen
pokemon.rhoades chapter 43 . 7/8/2015
It's fine. As long as your back soon
Dane Namor chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
Despite the last few chapters being essentially just the Shepherds having what must be incredibly dangerous conversations while stuck in a barrel, I actually quite really enjoyed them. With all the action put on halt, it's a good way to just get some introspection and examine the characters themselves, especially a chance to go into some of the side characters that wouldn't be shown as heavily otherwise.

Most importantly though, I think you did a really, really, good job capturing the character's voices. I was actually reading through the previous chapter making mental notes as I went. It's something I know I often find quite difficult to get right, so, very impressive anytime I see it done well.

Gotta say though, this chapter was definitely unexpected. I learned more about Flour in the last 30mins than I've known at any point in my life!

Was actually expecting Anna's plan to fall through when it came to testing the Flour Explosion part though. The original barrel she uses is Row 1 Column D, yet the barrel she returns to is Row A, Barrel 4. Which of course is the same barrel, but the change in counting system threw me for a loop! I was sure it was all about to go belly up!

The actual ending confused me a bit though, I don't see any reason why Pheros would be suspicious at this point, and even if she was (perhaps she noticed some tell?) then her actions seem really odd.

She thinks Anna might be setting her up, so she attacks one barrel, seemingly killing Lissa... But no scream, or struggle or anything. Maybe Lissa's just very good at staying quiet, alright.

But then she doesn't check the barrels, just lets them all be unloaded and takes that specific one to her quarters. Why not just open it there, or at least pull the blade out and see if it's got blood on it? Heck if she's actually suspicious, surely it makes sense to order a number of them (or all of them) opened. So she'll take it back to her quarters, see Lissa's dead body and quite likely already be under attack. If she thinks people are sneaking in she must also assume they have some sort of plan...

Well, I'm sure it'll all make more sense in the next chapter. Still, heavy stuff. If Lissa has been killed (or seriously wounded) I imagine the blow that'd do to Robin's confidence, (hell, perhaps even Chrom's confidence in him, that's 2/2 for dead sisters under Robin's tactics) especially after involving her in such a high risk plan to begin with.

Heavy stuff!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
Where is the next chapter? I thought you already had it ready, but it's been a few days with no updates. I hope it's not because you have gotten sick or anything :(
Clarifyer chapter 42 . 7/7/2015
Guys, Guys. It's called Inexorable death because that is the name of the actual in-game chapter. He is not calling it inexorable death because a Sheperd is going to die! He has called other chapters after what they were in the game too, like Naga's voice or flames on the blue. The one who actually *died* in that chapter in the game was Basillio. And we all know how that turned out. I seriously doubt he is ever going to kill a Sheperd, well, maybe Say'ri because of how uninvolved she is personally with all the Sehperds, but that's probably going to be it.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/4/2015
uh oh... is that why its called inexorable death?
great. just great
well there wasnt a cry of death belonging to lissa so ima guess she (or whoever was in that barrel) is still alive
ShadowKnight394 chapter 42 . 7/3/2015
Another great chapter. I like how you used actual facts when Anna was explaining the uses of flour to Pheros. I'm guessing that Anna eyeing Lissa's barrel is why Pheros decided to stab through it. Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter, as I want to know what happens to Lissa (and the others.)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
YOU DID NOT! YOU DID NOT JUST KILL LISSA OFF! ;o;
Anyway, Great chapter!
Ventrust Westwind chapter 42 . 7/3/2015
Hmmm, if I had to give any predictions about this chapter, then I would say it doesn't matter too much if Lissa was in the barrel or not... wait, I know that sounds heartless but hear me out: Anna is a staff user, and there is no way she will just let Lissa slowly die in that barrel. That is, if Lissa is even in there. She already forgot the position of one of the Sheperds, so she might just be asuming the worst. In any way, she won't just leave. She will go after that barrel, even if she has to arrouse high suspicion while going after it, because let's face it: she is the only one free to do anything in this situation, and she knows that. Now, if she is going to open the barrel and find a dead Lissa in there (which would be a dick move consdiering Lon'qu's story last chapter xD) or she goes into Pheros's room only to have the door closed behind her with Pheros ready to strike her down right then and there, I don't know. Anna has had a increased amount of attention in the story lately, but because of Lon'qu last chapter I honestly don't know who is going to die, if anyone at all, since the title of the arc could very well be misdirecting us... It could also be someone entirely different than those two. Anyway, great setup for future chapters, and I am exited to see where this goes on monday. :)
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »