Reviews for Chisel
goliaterickson chapter 45 . 11/14/2017
I wouldn’t mind if the tone change because change is not bad at all by itself. I’m really having problems putting my thoughts into words but it still would be the same author, and times and people change, its inevitable, and I really doubt you’d do something too drastic to drive people away. As for the changes I think A/N would be good to follow the changes and once the fic is finally done you can go back and edit without any pressure.
chaosalien chapter 45 . 11/14/2017
It’s like your teasing us! :)
potatoman098 chapter 45 . 11/14/2017
Definitely would not mind a few edits, since I'm curious to see your future thoughts on this story.
Matt Cyr chapter 45 . 11/14/2017
I vote for going back and doing full edits.
StevenStrange chapter 45 . 11/14/2017
Honestly, I'll be happy as long as you continue the story. Although you'll want to edit the past chapters if you favour the long run and potential new readers.
boret98 chapter 45 . 11/14/2017
Well, this is certainly a surprise.

Honestly I advise you do what you think you're gonna finish, if you wanna go ahead and add something go on ahead, but if you think you're gonna end up dropping it...
jordanlink7856 chapter 45 . 11/14/2017
Alrighty!
JCDash323 chapter 44 . 9/26/2017
This story... man where do I begin? The characterization is the best I’ve ever seen, and I commend you for giving Lucina more personality. The story is more fleshed out, more detailed, and more exciting than the game. You even managed to make the strategy meetings interesting. Your spin on the story made sure that not everything was the same (i.e Morgan remembering Lucina not Robin), and not once was I bored. In fact, the moment I read the first chapter, I couldn’t put my phone down. I had to keep reading. No other story on this site has ever made me not only read the story in one go, but also was interesting enough to keep me entertained even after the first read. It’s the best story I’ve ever read, and that’s saying something since it overtook Harry Potter, a series that I’ve loved for so many years. I only have one criticism: everything I just stated. Yes, these are all good things, but it means that this story, this masterpiece, is too good at its job. I was so engrossed in the lives of the Shepherds, the relationship between Lucina and Robin, and even the battle sequences, something that I find hard to make, and a rare occurrence on this site. But because it was so good, I felt so empty when you decided to shut it down. I understand that you had your reasons. It’s your story. But it’s a pet peeve of mine when an author builds something up, and then leaves it to dry. It’s like if Leonardo da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa but then left out the face. It’s incomplete. I love this story, I really do. You are without a doubt one of the most talented authors I’ve ever seen. That’s why I hate to see this story go. No one could pick up where you left off. You have left a legacy no one could ever hold a candle to. You have created literary perfection. So I implore you, I beg of you, please finish what you started. If not, then help whoever wants to pick up where you left off so that the entire story is of the same, outstanding quality. But don’t leave this how it is. I beg of you, help to end this story properly.
NiteFlight chapter 29 . 8/26/2017
so what happened to the hero and the sage?
Karmilk chapter 44 . 8/20/2017
Just read this beautiful story in one go! Can I just say that I love your writing? I love how you portray each character especially Robin and Lucina. Their relationship that you've built is starting from wary to close friends is just amazing. Some chapters (21) just had me smiling and giggling throughout the whole read. I'm incredibly sad to find that you've abandoned this story but regardless I enjoyed it very much and appreciate the effort and time it took for you to write it!
Stryker Gryphus chapter 44 . 8/8/2017
*sees Chisel has updated
*almost burns down house in sheer elation
*reads the actual update
*actually does burn down house

In all seriousness though, it's very sad to see you go. Of course, I understand that you have things you wanna do so I won't pressure you to try to continue this if you don't want to. In fact, I'd rather see it all end here than have to see a half-assed attempt (either by you or anyone else) to keep this going just for the sake of it.

In any case, I sincerely thank you for giving us a great read and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors, on and off this site.

Cheers,
Nightshade 0-1
LordAzrael1 chapter 44 . 8/7/2017
It's fine mate, I just hope the person that picks it up after you does it up to great standard and can live up to your legacy!
Milkoe777 chapter 44 . 8/6/2017
Rest in spaghetti. Never forgetti.
Matt Cyr chapter 44 . 8/6/2017
While this is sad news, thank you for having the decency to answer the most pressing question.
xTheODSTx chapter 44 . 8/6/2017
Shit happens, ya know? I'm sure many of your followers understand this. Sure, I'll admit it blows, but I have one that maybe you'll swing on by once again. That MAY just be wishful thinking on my part though

Thanks for all the work you put into this! It was a fun ride while it lasted. If you never bring this out of hiatus, that's fine.

You are a good author and writer. Take solace in that!

Good luck with everything!
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »