Reviews for Chisel
Guest chapter 44 . 8/6/2017
Boo hoo. Ahh well, man. You had a good run. You tried. You made a good story. It's fine that you won't finish it, but could we get a bit more context?
robotortoise chapter 44 . 8/6/2017
Hey, it's cool dude. Thanks for being honest about it.
Greymane chapter 44 . 8/6/2017
I waited for more than a year for any sort of update about this story from you, only to find this 4 line announcement?
Now that's bullshit. I don't really find myself able to accept your apology or the fact you didn't fulfill your promise for this story.
As it is, discontinue it. I don't want to read the rest of this story if it isn't written by you, nor does anyone else, I'm sure.
If you're not writing, then this story sinks with you.
It was a nice ride, and I had great hopes, it's a shame you decided to dash them, but what I read so far, I guess I can take it as is, a half finished story magnificently written is better than finished garbage after all.
Hope you have fun with whatever it is you're doing, and I suppose this is goodbye.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2017
At the end of the chapter, I thought it was going to say "And the 5 shepards missed their meals".
That would have been a better ending.
Greymane chapter 43 . 6/23/2017
If it's motivation you seek, all I can give you is the information that you've made an interesting, one of a kind, story; one, that many people find truly great, and onewe want to see finished. I don't know if your profile has been inactive since, and I don't know if you're uninteresed in continuing, but I do know that I love what you've written, and I know that I want you to finish it.
I hope you'll once again come back to this fic, and so do many others.
Minimum Walk chapter 43 . 4/26/2017
Dear JumperthreeDS,
I'm not asking you to finish the fic.
But please, PLEASE, tell us what happens to Lissa! I've been worrying about her for so bet long, and I need answers!

Not only is your story incredibly well written, it also has to be dormant AND end on a GIGANTIC cliffhanger? Seriously?!
So yes, I humbly beg, at least tell us if Lissa has kicked the bucket (or should I say barrel).
Minimum Walk
LordAzrael1 chapter 43 . 3/27/2017
This story is amazing. It is one of the best fire emblem fanfics I've read and I've read quite a few. The characters are very fleshed out and have been developing at a really good pace. Please continue this amazing piece of work, that me and many others appreciate and enjoy to read. It makes me laugh, squee, smile, even almost cry at times. This really has been a roller coaster. I understand you may never read this, but if you are, know that the one of the worst feelings is seeing your favourite videogame/book/fanfic go unfinished, please don't let this be the case. I understand that when we write, it is pretty much on a whim, and that you to have a life outside this, that is if you are still breathing (that got dark fast). But my point still stands, either please write a A/N saying that this is going to be discontinued, or let us know when you can continue. People'd rather have closure and certainty than not knowing.
Supersonicfan7 chapter 43 . 2/10/2017
What a chapter to stop on. I'm left hanging now. Holy someday you pick it back up, this was a great read all the way through.
Matt Cyr chapter 43 . 2/7/2017
Really? Really? THIS is where you choose to abandon the story? THIS is the chapter you leave as the last? You can't do that! I need to know how the attack goes! I need to know if Lissa is really dead or not! I need to know if/how they figure out Morgan is Robin's daughter!
Someoneudk chapter 43 . 9/23/2016
He's Dead Jim!
Please come back to us! Be Jesus and resurrect so you can finish this up!

- Some random dude spamming 10 games of all random ultra rapid fire on league, a guy u dont know.
jordanlink7856 chapter 21 . 9/18/2016
You fucking tease! I knew there was something off with the it being so sudden! I'm honestly enjoying this so far.
CelesteSteph chapter 43 . 3/26/2016
Gah! You need to finish this, it's so good! That and I really want t know what happens to Lissa. I love your writing, please continue. o(TT-TT)o
CelesteSteph chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
Chapter 10. Best. Chapter. EVER. I couldn't stop laughing.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/18/2016
Please continue this story. Chisel is the best story I have ever read.
someoneudk chapter 43 . 3/18/2016