Reviews for Chisel
Elasmotherium chapter 43 . 10/28/2015
You've been gone for a while, I sincerely hope you are doing ok and that all is well.

I like how, instead of rushing their relationship, you've taken time to develop a deep friendship, bordering on bromance levels, between Robin and lucina. It makes their relationship more realistic.

I suspect that Lissa is alive and well, but I wouldn't claim to know I know how she survived.

If you are still planning on turning Robin into a chicken, it would be awesome if his fell blood caused him to become a theropod dinosaur (I.e. , giganotosaurus, or utahraptor). It may be unrealistic, but it would be awesome.

I have mixed feelings about Morgan. On one hand I like how she remembers mother. It's a novel idea that hasn't been done before, and it's nice to see her remember and take after her mother for a change.

On the other hand, I find it somewhat heart breaking that the father-daughter bond between Robin and Morgan from the video game has been completely erased in this fanfic. Even though video game Morgan doesn't remember her mother, she still acknowledges and loves her mother through their supports and event tile/barrack conversations. Even if her parents aren't together, I'd think Morgan would be smart enough to figure it out on her own.

Between Morgan's initial reaction to hearing that sumia shipped lucina with Robin, and her reluctance to wear the Robin coat in he most recent chapter (which is in itself just an imitation of the coat she originally inherited from her father, and as such lacks any sentimental value), it seems to me that Morgan doesn't seem fully embrace, believe, or accept Robin as her father, even though it should kind of obvious at this point.

Morgan: "wow, I'm good at tactics, just like the guy who spends so much time with mother, must be a coincidence."

What I'm trying to say is that I fear that even when lucina and Robin enter a relationship, Morgan isn't actually going to view or treat Robin as her father, but rather her stepfather, or, as Baby Sinclair from dinosaurs would put it, "not the mama".

I hope Morgan regains her memories of her father, or that something happens between them to recreate that bond between them. Seeing Morgan not acknowledge Robin as her father, and loving him like she does her mother, is just sad.

Anyway, I do not know the hardships who had to endure, but I hope you are doing ok now.
Lealius chapter 43 . 10/28/2015
Good t osee you are back and good chatper
MrPerson0 chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
Glad to see you back with an update! Can't wait to see how the battle starts!
mega-dark chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
The fic returns from beyond the grave.

Nice chapter and it's a nice place to come right back to. Right in the thick of drama. Not much to say about the chapter but I'm glad it's back.

Good luck with the next chapter.
ShadowFenix98 chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
Damnnnn! great job with the cliffhanger! can't wait for your next chapter!
GiantdadHasLanded chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
YOU'RE BACK! ;A; Ah i was so worried about you, i hope what troubles you encountered were solved or at the very least are being helped.

This is my first review because i jumped onto this steam train of amazing just a bit after you left on a break and I do not have the vocabulary to describe how much this series is incredible. I've read and reread these chapters because they are just so well built with powerful descriptions and superbly good interactions between all the characters. Though when i got to the mentions of a break I was just concerned that things were going all right for you. Life can hit like a truck, violently and out of nowhere. I sent you a pm saying to take all the time you need, though I must admit I don't know if you ever received it.

All the same, from what this new chapter seems to suggest that nothing slows you down eh? Still high quality writing and top notch composition.
Hope you're doing well and here's to seeing more of you.
We missed you.
FiftyShadesOfGreninja chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!
But in all seriousness it's great to see that you're back at least with ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER HNNNGGGGGG
Keep it up man, I can't get enough of your writing
lol-jones chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
YES YES YES YES YES EYYSYSYDUAYDKDHAKXNALAJDBAKSBSLSODJFÑQDJ! Finally an update! I'm so happy!:D
Mataras chapter 43 . 10/27/2015
... I see why my fans hate cliffhangers so much. It sucks being on the other side of them!
CoronaCrown chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
OMAIGAWD! I thought it was Morgan, but then I said to myself, "No, that's ridiculous," so I thought that it would be Emmeryn. Then when it said a girl with blue hair, I thought, "Wait a minute, Em doesn't have lie hair. Does she?"

I feel so stupid for honking that.
CoronaCrown chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
"More like a story some fan came up with based on the original material." Cordelia stated bluntly.

XD
CoronaCrown chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Dude... You're so mean...
chaosalien chapter 44 . 10/12/2015
I got to say this is my favorite fire emblem fic that I've read! I like how your taking the game and changing certain aspects of it to keep it interesting and to set it apart from the other fics that just follow the story line, and throwing Morgan in as lucina's daughter and not remembering who the father is! (But we all know) that really caught me by surprise!

To me the best part of this fic that deserves two thumbs up! d("d) is the pediphile line, that was priceless! But it also sets robins mind to realize "hey I'm talking to this beautifull WOMEN" and then the most recent update makes lucina realize that she is harboring feelings for Robin.

I hope you continue this story because I would love to keep reading! And I hope that whatever is going on that you will get through it as a better person and be able to lift your head up again :)
Guest chapter 44 . 10/9/2015
There's not going to be a new chapter... :c
Jerryborjon chapter 44 . 10/9/2015
Where's the next Chapter?
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »