Reviews for Put Your Ray Gun To My Head
bloodamber chapter 1 . 6/11
I love those sorts of whump stories when there is a whole heck of comfort stacked on top. Such a great little story to show how the Guardians have become a family to each other and getting to show that with their care for Peter. I really liked the little moments you had with each character and Peter and the different ways they showed they cared. It was such a pleasure to read, thank you!
What a fantastic read! Thank you!
Bogorm123 chapter 1 . 1/26
Love it! Fantastic writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Loved it!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
This is extremely well written, and all of the characters are OOC at all. You really brought them to life. Well done!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I always thought the best way to deal with a concussion is to make sure that they don't sleep, but them waking him up is that, I guess. Still.

Very sweet little thing. Oh, I was wondering, if he was in bed for 2 days, they had to get food down him somehow, and he'd have to go to the bathroom at some point. I kept expecting that. Kind of disappointed that it didn't happen. The awkwardness...oh, the awkwardness.

Still very much enjoyed this. Faving.
danielle specter chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
A glump. Tee hee.
littlerochelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Guardians of the Galaxy fanfic had never even crossed my mind prior to coming across your story! Although my knowledge of these characters is limited to the movie, I did not find any of your story too OOC. You really do an exceptional job at capturing the language of the characters.
endertrree chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! :') IM LITERALLY SQUEALING GAHHHHH ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Aw this was sad and adorable. I like that they all kind of reflected on the ups and downs of Peter being human and how they basically all came to the conclusion that it was okay. Great story! It was a real pleasure to read!
croissantandtea chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Absolutely perfect!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Awwww that was just... wow... so good!
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
AMAZING
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Awesome job. Gotta love team fluff. :b
Baow chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.