Reviews for Put Your Ray Gun To My Head
Loved it!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 6/30
This is extremely well written, and all of the characters are OOC at all. You really brought them to life. Well done!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/31
I always thought the best way to deal with a concussion is to make sure that they don't sleep, but them waking him up is that, I guess. Still.

Very sweet little thing. Oh, I was wondering, if he was in bed for 2 days, they had to get food down him somehow, and he'd have to go to the bathroom at some point. I kept expecting that. Kind of disappointed that it didn't happen. The awkwardness...oh, the awkwardness.

Still very much enjoyed this. Faving.
danielle specter chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
A glump. Tee hee.
littlerochelle chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Guardians of the Galaxy fanfic had never even crossed my mind prior to coming across your story! Although my knowledge of these characters is limited to the movie, I did not find any of your story too OOC. You really do an exceptional job at capturing the language of the characters.
endertrree chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! :') IM LITERALLY SQUEALING GAHHHHH ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Aw this was sad and adorable. I like that they all kind of reflected on the ups and downs of Peter being human and how they basically all came to the conclusion that it was okay. Great story! It was a real pleasure to read!
croissantandtea chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Absolutely perfect!
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Awwww that was just... wow... so good!
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
AMAZING
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Awesome job. Gotta love team fluff. :b
Baow chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I love this, that was so sweet :D that was really good.
Minimonstrosity chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Aww that was so sweet! I saw the film yesterday for the first time and was a little dissapointed that there was no Peter whump in the film but this was just perfect! You got the characters right and even threw some humour in which made me laugh :-) A very nice fan fiction!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Great story! I especially loved the beginning with Peter trying to figure out the names of people and being "proud" of his brain when he did. Thanks for sharing.