Reviews for Soulless Marriage
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 1/1
nice
LilithL2 chapter 30 . 11/22/2017
amazing story. i would love to see more of it. ;) congratulations!
Mel chapter 30 . 11/16/2017
Love this story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/21/2017
me encata es facinante esta historia mas mas
kpop1392as chapter 30 . 10/19/2017
That's a lot of trust that Severus put in Tom and their raising of him. I'm impressed with how far they've come and how much they've grown. Also, even tho I blushed, I did enjoy reading about Hermione's fantasy. Do you think that Snape has a fantasy, but just denies or hasn't admitted it yet?
I wonder if Dumbledore is up to something and might end up harming Tom or upsetting him even further. I enjoyed reading this chapter.
Willowell24 chapter 30 . 10/19/2017
This is a great story. Thanks so much. Will be following eagerly.
ChipzGrMione chapter 30 . 10/18/2017
Please update!
RainCityWriter chapter 30 . 10/17/2017
Wow, that was sexy. And then contrasted with the second half. Welcome back!
Lavendor Queen chapter 30 . 10/13/2017
I'm surprised Hermione has gotten pregnant yet. I've not heard about her and Severus using contraception. Plus I ship Tom and Minerva so much in this.
lilyflower101 chapter 30 . 10/12/2017
Maybe he can convince them not to be evil.
Sakura Lisel chapter 27 . 10/10/2017
Aw... they should have left Bilbo alone. So what if he was all of the things Newt CLAIMED he was? He's been living in Hogwarts for over 1,000 years. Like Tom said, he hasn't hurt or killed ANYBODY in all this time, NOBODY even KNEW he was there until TOM found him, why couldn't they let the poor snake alone? For all they knew he COULD HAVE gone right back to what he was doing for the last 1,000 years which was absolutely nothing and bothering nobody, eventually.
Sakura Lisel chapter 18 . 10/10/2017
Hermione and Severus should have told the old coot to come back at a DECENT hour, AND scold/yell at Dumbledore about having a lot of nerve showing up at NIGHT TIME to come 'talk with them' about Hogwarts. They could have all been asleep in bed and in their night clothes when he showed up, yet he expects them to put their rest on hold to 'talk' with him about something that could have WAITED until the morning or afternoon when all of them were more wide awake and properly dressed?
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
Poor Hermione and Severus. Their going to have to miss all of their favorite things like their music, since they won't exist for DECADES. *lol*

Though I have a question. Even for the early 1900's, NOBODY born and raised in that time period is questioning WHY somebody as YOUNG as Hermione is 'married' to a man who looks old enough to be her dad? *lol*
smithback chapter 30 . 10/10/2017
the fantasy : awesome

Tom's Friends... worrysome.. but still... if he is not bad... well they might have good intentions.

great chapter