Reviews for Soulless Marriage
is this abandoned?
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 32 . 10/14
Update soon please! Tom needs a sibling :D
Myurise chapter 32 . 10/10
Me encantó tu historia. Espero y publiques pronto. Es muy emocionante, muy buena historia. ;)
libraryrockerr chapter 32 . 10/10
This is completely fantastic in every way.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/6
I think Tom trusts Snape more than he does Hermione-there may have been some young woman at the orphanage determined to cheer him up or else who gave up too soon on him, while sternness seems more believable to Tom.

Someday, I think, Severus will trust Hermione enough to show her *his* scars.

But I'm glad Hermione wants to be invisible and find out what's really happening at school-there might be some perfectly understandable reasons that Tom doesn't like it there (though having new clothes and books will help with the little swine there, they'll see that he's better off than he used to be).

Ah. I don't blame Hermione to taking Tom out of there. Surely there are other schools Tom could go to? London is big city, and Hermione could Apparate him to anywhere he does go to school.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 32 . 9/27
Tom is naive, to an extent - one human cannot make another do something, kiss or not.
Hermione is naive as well - taking Tom out of school where teacher is not good is the fastest solution, but not the best one. It would have been better to get the teacher fired for not being able to see what's going on, and for attacking Tom.
I agree with Severus, Hermione should have spoken with him before taking Tom out of school. But Hermione could not have not interfered, Hermione would have had to either mind-control Muggles the whole time (not good), or speak with them persuasively enough that they would not want to hurt Tom, of their own volition (either afraid of Hermione's intervention, or listening to their own conscience).
I don't like how Hermione and Severus disagree, argue. I don't like how Severus ignores Hermione. Does Severus want to be like Tobias? Yes, it is a low blow, but how else do I get through to Severus, through his wall of arrogance?
Is Severus introducing the similarities to make sure that neither Severus nor Hermione will flinch away from Tom just because he grows up to be superficially similar to Voldemort? Or is Severus ignorant of diary's significance, and Hermione reading too much into it when diary is a logical gift to somebody who likes to write and draw?
Severus is oblivious to the fact that Tom loves not only Hermione, but Severus as well.
Tom should say "Stop" loudly and clearly before anybody manages to hit him. To stay close enough to trusted adults that he cannot be cornered by attackers. To hit back only in self-defense.
Severus reading Tom's diary is invasive, but it's similar to modern parental controls on kids' computers.
Pringle is awful.
I do not like that Bilbo could not be saved. Will Tom go in Newt's footsteps, to save those whom Newt would not be able to? Will Tom save Basilisks, Dragons, and others from humans' malice?
Dumbledore cannot be allowed to become Headmaster of Hogwarts. Dumbledore is not good with children, Dumbledore lies.
For that matter, Dippett is no good either. Somebody else has to be appointed, who cares about children.
I like Minerva. I do not like Dumbledore. Legilimency, really? Without parents' permission? Dumbledore is neither an Auror nor a Mind Healer. I am afraid Dumbledore placed thoughts into Tom's head, to make Tom into Dumbledore's enemy. It may be intentional, or it may be because Dumbledore's legilimency is brutal and brought on brain damage.
Tom will be in a good position to interact with Slytherins and pure-bloods - Tom will be Prince heir. No need for Tom to follow pure-bloods' beliefs, he can ignore the sacred twenty-eight. But, it would require for Tom to be blood-adopted by Severus and Hermione. I hope one of them thinks of that, I would not want line of Princes to end.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
BookwormAlisha chapter 32 . 9/20
amazing so far!
IrisDawnDancer chapter 1 . 9/7
Wow! What a start!
Amanita Nightshade chapter 32 . 9/6
Amazing story! I swallowed it up in no time. I’ve never anything like this before :)
Kudos
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 32 . 9/3
This is a great story. I enjoy the struggle and the twists. I especially enjoy Tom's friendship with Minerva. They would be a formidable duo. I hope he doesn't abandon her for Slytherin allies later in the story. There would be too strong of a parallel between them and Severus and Lily and would send him down a similar path. I was not expecting Eileen Prince to die. Interesting choice. I look forward to your next update.
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 32 . 8/27
How came Severus did not cease to exist since his mum dies before his mum got pregnant with him ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 31 . 8/27
Who died ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 31 . 8/27
He needs to change the basement back to how it was not as hogwarts
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 30 . 8/27
He needs to change the basement back to how it was not as hogwarts
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 30 . 8/27
What the beginning of chapter 30 makes no sense how is hermione running to the Dungeons to a lesson of professor Snape ?