Reviews for Perspectives
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
This is really good
SlowMercury chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Natasha's views on the differences between her world and the Hiro 6 one are pretty neat, as is her realization that Hiro is the Tony Stark equivalent. I also really enjoyed the last line. :)
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
PLZ PLZ PLZP L ZP LZP LZPL ZZL PLZ PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPDDDDDDAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEE!
Acidwing chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This is amazing and I'd love to see more!
zander2212 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Epic
Please continue
senpen banka chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Interesting story, I'll be looking forward to reading more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Wow, I really like your style of writing. I'd really love to read a sequel if you're thinking of continuing the story
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Cute!
A Brilliant Loser chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I'm rather interested in seeing how Natasha got there in the first place.

But uh yeah, this was great and i hope it continues! I kinda love that this is a Natasha fic - far too few well written ones.
sweetchick621 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I'd love to read more!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I'm deeply intrigued, for one. Natasha doesn't seem to get a whole lot of love when it comes to Avengers fics. She's part of the team and still sort of a side character. Sticking her here with a plausible enough explanation and identifying that it's a vastly different world than the one she's used to, it's quite excellent. I'd love to read more, if you're up to it.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This, this will be fun to see interaction:)
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
The second paragraph is a bit awkward, and it seems a bit forced trying to get Natasha into the tech lab, but overall I like the story, and I'd love to see where you want to go with it. )
Minikat006 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Are you goig to continue?
Noip13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Love the last two paragraphs to death. TO DEATH.