Reviews for Twinverted
puckentinefan1 chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
I love how Horrified Cat is when Sam just balatenly tells people about their intimate escapades. She's just as dirty but not as direct. She's like Sam do no refer to my anus like that in front of strangers. Sam seems to have no shame about telling people. Ha Ha Ha!
Day6 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
omg... i was not expecting cat to be all "fuck your sister" oh amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Now I want to be in a pumpernickel sandwich

IT'S PUCKETT!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Please tell me your going to do another chap cause I couldn't help but notice that it's not marked as complete plus it's kinda on a cliffhanger so we need closer
Chelsbirk chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Whoa, that took an unexpected turn. I really love everything you do. This was fucking great.
Day6 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
you just gotta know by now that i love everything you do:)
JulietKoike chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Awesome! I love this ! I've never thought of the idea of Melanie being Sam. But you made it real! And it's awesome. Congratulations ! You never disappoint me!
anomynous chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Forgot to mention I was just on here rereading press the flesh and when I went to your profile I was completely surprised to find the new story out of nowhere. Made my day. :)
anomynous chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I guess you have anon turned off on tumblr so I'll try and do this here. I love it! I always wished there were more good Melanie fics, but I never knew you would have any interest. Nice job capturing her voice and thoughts. I had the germ of an idea to do a Melanie story a few months ago but I'm too lazy to write a story and too self-conscious to post one even if I wrote it, so it didn't pan out.:P There's a lot of material there with her backstory with Sam and her being off on her own at school and I just think she's generally an appealing character. (Looking just like Jennette McCurdy is, of course, a point in her favor.) Anyway, beautiful writing as always, and hot hot hot jesus fuck! Looking forward to chapter 2. I hope there's some way out of this that doesn't hurt our heroines too badly, I love them! I'm guessing chapter 2 from Sam's POV; of course I'm dying to know what happened with her and Freddie. Anywho, thanks for the story, all the best to you, I'll talk to you again sometime when you feel safe enough to turn Anon back on.

Lots of love,
One of your anons from Tumblr.