Reviews for Weathering the Storm
anaia lynn chapter 67 . 3/11/2020
i’m such a fan of this whole series! i absolutely love how well you wrote all the characters, and i wanna let you know youve given me inspo for me and my bf tonight with this chapter hahahaha you’re an amazing writer a! hope to read new stuff soon!
David-El chapter 37 . 4/11/2019
One thing I would have said if I were Rose here is that John is in some ways very real, he’s just not complete. John is a piece of the Doctor, how else could she love him? The problem is she wants ALL of the man she loves, not just the piece that makes up John Smith
dwjx chapter 68 . 2/25/2019
I don’t even know where to start with this. It was a real rollercoaster of emotions. I love how despite it being a twist, it was all so canon and I could literally imagine all of this actually happening on the show. The way you managed to stick with the storylines whilst incorporating Rose is brilliant. I’m sad that it’s over and I can’t wait to check out your other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Good good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Good
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2017
Good good
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
Good
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Good
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Great
Tardispuff chapter 68 . 5/19/2017
~Brilliant~

This was...exhilarating, to say the least. The tears and the pain and the anguish and the sweat, and of course, the sweetness and the blushes. This story has...everything, EVERYTHING a timepetals shipper is looking for, and it's gorgeous. Everyone- was well in character, which is a great accomplishment in it's own, but the way the story progresses and entices the reader...it's fabulous.

My heart melted during the uber cuteness of the romantic scenes, I was overwhelmed by the angst, and when Rose died, I cried myself a river.

But then there was their reunion- something I was YEARNING for. (You kept them away for nearly a whole year. Stop torturing my babies! As if they didn't get tortured enough by RTD and Moffat. *angry huff*)

This was literally so beautiful.

Now, to the third part of the Stars Aligned series! Woohooo!
Tardispuff chapter 25 . 5/16/2017
I read 'An Unexpected Christmas Miracle' this morning and honestly I'm hooked on to your 'Stars Aligned' series! Got to stop now, it's 3 am and a school night. It's beautifully written, with just the right amount of fluff, humour, angst, romance, all in it. I like that their relationship is portrayed realistically- and I HAVE to admit, Rose as a human 2.0 is my favourite thing EVER.

And, special mention to an excerpt that made me laugh for so long my mum asked me if something was wrong with me:

"...As the three of them sat on the comfy couch—Rose leaning on the Doctor's chest—the girls couldn't help but laugh out loud when they realized how much the Doctor resembled the actor who played Barty Crouch Jr. Of course he immediately denied it and stressed that he had looked nothing like the man, but both Martha and Rose kept insisting that he did. When Rose mentioned that the man was handsome though, the Doctor seemed to change his mind and straightened his tie at the compliment..."
Diving in chapter 40 . 10/7/2016
If he can talk to the TARSIS with real words and should you do the 6th season (which I'm really hoping) I wonder about the episode "The Doctor's Wife."
DragonLadyRelena chapter 45 . 5/12/2016
I'm pouncing my husband as soon as he gets home! Damn, "T" rated or not, that was still moving. Thanks in advance for the fun we're going to have.