Reviews for Bring Me to Life
elftron chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
I honestly don't know what I should do first: applause you for a well-written, awesome story, or lie down and cry. Seriously. The feel train hit me hard. Sure, there is space for improvements, but still. *sighs*
If you don't mind, I'm gonna go cry.

P.S.: Yes, please do a short about afterlife. Please please please please?
Acliptika chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
That was an amazing journey 'till here, the fighting scene was perfectly written as well as the rest of the chapter and the entire story. I love every piece of it and can't wait to read more, therefore I do declare the little one-shot sequel as a very great idea which should definitely be released if possible.
Also I'd like to say that I loved the sort of unique type of plot, haven't read anything alike on the entire fandom and that's quite a lot. It was very different, definitely worth the name tragedy/Drama and utterly amazing. Keep on doing such great story's! :)

Stubborn Saber chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
This was a fantastic trilogy Mutant and the finale was truly epic, I'd say you got the fight scene perfect, the action through it was intense and you cued the music at the best time possible; thank you for writing this, it has been an emotional journey.

You have my sympathies for your dogs death and respect for writing this despite the hurt you must have felt, and if you think you can make an afterlife one-shot as great as this I look forward to reading it.
Mamaluigi24 chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
OMG! I can't wait for chapter 6!
89g7df89g7g chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Sorry I tried to update earlier. Any ways, I knew Shira had some disease. It's going to make the hunt more suspenseful, the time is ticking. Update soon!
Acliptika chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Oh Boy! Am I the only one who has a really bad feelings about that last sentence, I think not. With her desease nearly at the highest peak that last night might be one of the biggest mistake she ever made. It dawns me that something really bad an cruel might happen next chapter!

Anyways great chapter as always, especially the part where shira went totally frenzy in an act of insanity was really awesome, as well as the part where she sort of described what's going to happen to her.
Can't wait to see another Update, but as always take your time.

Stubborn Saber chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
Oh snap! Not good. Why do I get the feeling that Shira staying for one more night is going to be one of the biggest mistakes she's made? This predator's disease is near enough in full effect, that outburst is probably just the tip of an ice burg worth of trouble, like Shira said she'll end up killing one of them at this rate.

I thought the disease Shira contracted was rabies, or is Predator's disease just a renamed version with some extra symptoms?
Stubborn Saber chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
Nothing but excellent story telling as always Mutant, it's been a while since the last update and it was definitely worth the wait, as soon as I saw this story had a new scene I immediately clicked to it without checking anything else.
I love how you're going into detail of how this disease is progressing and the effects it is having on Shira, it's adding a dramatic element to it with a feeling of hopelessness which brings in the sad emotions the reader should feel (I know I'm feeling them), can't wait til the next scene.
How can you make this story better? With you writing it Mutant it can only get better.
Acliptika chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
Just finished reading by now and I have to admit, it's really amazing thus far. Even though I didn't experienced myself, I can't help but feel empathy and more than sorrow for Shira, you more than succeeded in transporting her emotions and feelings towards the reader.

Especially the Last part was simply amazing, where she basically lets everything out, her past, the things she endured (forced to mate, ...) and the relation and time she spent with Diego and their cruel ending.
Can't wait to read more, It'll take time for sure, but it'll be worth the wait. That's certain ;)

Acliptika chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Great, but also very cruel Story so far, while reading this i have constant chills down my spine. It's sometimes a great burden to be such a huge Shiego/Dira Lover. Nah okay, to be honest i'm fine with it

I must say amazing Story-Telling so far, keep on doing your storys like this and everything will be worth and rewarded.
I have currently one idea for continue. Maybe the herd tries to keep Shira away from taking revenge (should be a great possibly for moments between Shira and Manny/Ellie)
Probably they try to keep her away from her revenge, for the sake of the herd, probably 'cause Diego would never wanted her to risk her precious life or something else. I could come up with some other ideas in the next days, just send me an PN if you want to hear them :)

Stubborn Saber chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
I' pretty sure I know what Shira meant by 'I have it now' but I won't say more on that just in case it's a spoiler to others; glad to see you're not rushing to the ending it makes the story telling that much better, and on a final note sweet new cover image ya got there for the story. (And for a final final not it was a tearful goodbye for a much loved Diego.)
89g7df89g7g chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Sad, that's it. But I know it's going to be a while until anything, happy will happen. Unlike my stories where I rush the ending XD oh well. But never less great job can't wait for updates, take that R&R.
89g7df89g7g chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Um... Did you post the wrong document? It says chapter two, and everything was the same.
P.s Loved the story so far, just wondering if there was a mix up.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I have to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I found it sweet how Diego worries for Shira and laughed when he apologized to her.
And oh shit Shira is in trouble! Either she runs or screams for help