Reviews for Hunters and Exorcists
deathly-smirk chapter 4 . 11/11
This is an amazing story! Beautiful characterisations, great 'extra' scenes and just all round a good read. I'm always on the lookout for well written Constatine fics and yours hits the mark perfectly.
MaddyR chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Actually, that bit at the end there isn't true - "El" mean with or FROM God, and the prefix "Cas" means "to fall" (world's longest foreshadow. We hate you, authors), I think "Emmanuel" might mean "lamb of god", and I'm fairly certain Ahbel doesn't actually mean anything. If it does I have no idea.
MaddyR chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
Okay, great story, but! But, the translation of Castiel from Latin is actually "to fall from God". Yeah I know, we hate the writers.
Laraqua chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is quite cool. Consider me hooked!
Hell Executioner chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
A nice story although the beginning is a bit fangirly.
Jinx2016 chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Thank you! XD
Jinx2016 chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
*raises hand excitedly* MEMEMEME! I love deleted scenes!
Thank you for writing this. I loved it. Lets hope Constantine will be renewed for another season just like SPN was. I'd hate for it to end so soon. What else am I going to do on my Friday nights?
Jinx2016 chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Awesome! Love this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I really like your story so far. Looking forward to more! I think you made a slight error, though. It was Balthazar that sent the boys to the alt reality where they were actors. Other than that, pretty good.