Reviews for nine2five season 3
devious418 chapter 52 . 7/13
I finished this wonderful series and I wanted to say thank you. You have proven just how good the last season COULD have been with the right attitude and a lack of desire for a stupid soap opera type plot.

Loved the last chapter; it gave the right amount of closure to your series and was extremely well written.

Thank you and best wishes in all your future endeavors.
Garnetflint chapter 52 . 2/20/2016
I just spent the last two weeks reading the complete story. I have to say there are very many parts I like better than canon. I agree that amnesia for Vivian was the kindest way to go. You have done a great job, and most impressively completed this saga. You have done great things with the plot, and with excellent technical writing skills. I wish you all the best in your future writing.

BTW I have to assume you are a Heinlein fan from a couple of "groks"... People do notice!
Thanks for a great gift to Chick fans everywhere!
cristiancereseto chapter 52 . 1/28/2016
Didn't want to leave you without another review.
Thank you so much for an incredibly entertaining and awesomely written story,
i loved every piece of it! (you claim it was not a fluff story, but you did put on the romance trough all the story). I'll miss this story and i'm sad to see it go, as it is a few of the ones i follow left...but i appreciate all the work you put behind this, it was...as they say.. awesome!

P.D: if you can, i would love to have the hole series in PDF, anyway thanks! and read you soon!
guest chapter 52 . 1/28/2016
great ending and kudos to finishing this! :)
Guest chapter 52 . 1/27/2016
"'This was my last job.' ...so they wouldn't jinx it." Nicely done. That whole "last job" jinx thing was not something I would have liked to have revisited in your story.

Well, whaddaya know, I've got this dumb smile in my face: "Chuck pointed at himself, and Molly grinned. 'Or at least she thought so until today.'" I can just see it all in my mind's eye. Great stuff.

An interesting and satisfying resolution to Vivian's story!

I would not have thought that Roan would have a way with small children, but of course, that's another one of the delightful discoveries of this chapter. This whole get-together has the emotional warmth of a classic Chuck gathering, even as the details are different, or so it feels to me.

"So he'll get his star?" I'm not sure who "he" is in this context. My guess is that it's Manoosh and the star is some sort of memorial symbol for an agent who died "in action." But I may be misreading the context...

Once again, I'm so glad you took Carina along for the ride and made her a whole person. In canon, despite the series being about Chuck, in some ways, Sarah's character growth became the most fascinating, showing the greatest change. In your version, I'm inclined to think that Carina filled that role.

"She kicked!" Now that's the way to end the story.

Thank you for your dedication to complete nine2five. I asked a lot of questions, which often made me feel like I didn't get what you were doing, but I hung in there, and you patiently answered all my questions all the time(!) I'm so glad I did stick with you to the end because these last chapters in particular have been so very much worth it. Thank you, thank you.
ChuckFan19 chapter 52 . 1/27/2016
Thanks for the great stories and for keeping our favorite characters alive. I'm sad to hear you are done writing in this genre. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do next.

ChuckFan19
phnxgrl chapter 52 . 1/27/2016
Kudos on a monumental task done exceedingly well! Congrats on your great achievement!
sevenrez chapter 52 . 1/27/2016
I can't thank you enough for sharing and completing your story. Because of Netflix I was a late addition to the chuck fanfiction arena. I have found a lot of stories to add to my favorites list but I can honestly say that this one is my favorite. It had everything. But my favorites were: Sarah and Chuck being together after Bartsow, character evolution, great mixture of love story, action and comedy. By the end it really felt like they were all a family. You have filled my void that was left when the show ended with that ridiculous ending. So again Thank you! Now I will sit back and enjoy the story again from beginning to end.
I applaud, I bow, I cheer to you and your Awesome story!
Guest chapter 52 . 1/27/2016
Wow! It's so great how you put together this finale! This is really what I wanted from canon and I want to thank you for doing this story and this ending. I'm glad you redeemed Vivian but most of all you made a loved but flawed show better. Thank you so much.
resaw chapter 51 . 1/20/2016
Davis may know Carina, but apparently not that well, not getting Carina's double entendre (which I would have thought he would have figured out by now). Again, Carina brings out the best banter.

When Carina says about Davis that he doesn't know her at all, are you suggesting that the answers he did have regarding her were simply "cover answers," part of a persona but not the "real" Carina? If I'm reading that right, and her sadness is genuine, then her routine of "spies never fall in love" is not working for her any longer. There is a poignancy that comes through in this paragraph. And now that I read the subsequent paragraphs, I see that I'm on the right track. I like the way you are handling Carina's development and I also like that you employ Devon to quarterback her through this.

"She wants to upgrade her life": somehow those words seem especially meaningful.

"Put my daughter on." "Thanks, Mom." Did either Frost or Sarah use that form of address to each other in canon? Not that they need to have, but by your use of it, a bond has clearly developed between the two of them, and I suspect not just because Frost saved Sarah's mom and Molly.

One of those chapters where you finish up with a warm glowing feeling. Thanks. Hard to believe the end is nigh.
sevenrez chapter 51 . 1/19/2016
A lot better than the show's version. I like that Mary was involved. Another chapter that reminds me how much i enjoy your character evolution! Thank you!
phnxgrl chapter 51 . 1/19/2016
I loved this chapter how Ryker way underestimated Sarah. I loved the game day...Night. Please continue.
fezzywhigg chapter 51 . 1/19/2016
I love your funny Carina. I know you've addressed it but really what a even better character you've turned her into. I liked how sad Carina became when she laments that Davis was so good at Know Ya because of the answers she let him have. What a line. It packs a lot of implications into it. What a great confrontation with Ryker. I forgot all about Frost. This was a better "baby" than canon by far. Thanks!
resaw chapter 50 . 1/13/2016
I really like the way you write banter when Carina is involved. The whole discussion between her and Chuck concerning the dreaded game night was a hoot to read.

Ohh, that is a scary twist at the end of this chapter.

Sorry for not writing a whole lot. My excuse is that I was riveted to the story. Thanks for another great chapter. It's hard to believe that we are nearing the end.
phnxgrl chapter 50 . 1/13/2016
I loved how Sarah being distracted was taken down by the fake waiter. Please continue.