Reviews for Let it All Unfurl
AzureLazuli chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
This story as a whole is simply beautiful. I love how you show different perspectives, and how you show the different ways people respond to Ezio. The ending feels a little abrupt, but overall your writing style flows smoothly and cleanly. I hope you had as much joy writing this as I did reading it. :)
Cherry-San chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
So, thanks for this gorgeous story and sticking through it. I really love that it's all outsider perspective on Ezio and your changing use of pronouns depending on the viewer was wonderful and masterfully done. It isn't just a great look at trans life but also a really great piece of writing in general. (Also, Leonardo is adorable as always!)
rollongold chapter 20 . 4/19/2016
This has got to be one of the most interesting stories I have ever read in my life, far more interesting than any sci-fi or dystopian genre I have ever come across. I like how the story is written from the perspective of the other characters, doesn't only give you an insight into Ezio but also lets you know about the other characters, their quirks and characteristics. I found the La Volpe and Machiavelli reactions wholy believable and well-written. I've always imagined Machiavelli as stern, by the book and semi-conservative (especially because he can't understand) and his reaction was very well done. Great story here, I'll definitely be back to re-read it. Good job!
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Haven't read this story and don't plan to since this kind of thing doesn't interest me. However, I do think that there is no need for some of the stuff people have said about this story in their reviews. If you don't like it, don't read it. Don't take it out on the author.
Avi chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
Thank you for this.
Alias chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
Hi, i just read your profile and even though i know nothing of Assassin's Creed and didn't read the fic (i'm sorry for not reading but i don't read fics I'm not familiar with :/ ) i wanted to review and commend you for writing a serious fanfiction about trans life as i'm sure it will bring some awareness to the trans community, and make some people very happy to be included!

I'm sorry you get so much hate for it and i saw some awful reviews from ignorant and hateful people. I hope you won't let them get to you but i know words sometimes cut deeper than what people think. I can only hope that the positivity you get outweighs the negativity and that your mental health can handle it. I find it sad that people make fun if you for taking these thing seriously and i hope you can surround yourself with likeminded people, cause it is important imo to take things like these seriously and spread acceptance and awareness.

I know I'm not a real reviewer but i just wanted you to know that you aren't alone and that I'm sure there are people you've helped by writing this fic and being brave enough to post it here despite knowing the backlash and hate you would get! Thank you! I hope you have a great day!
sa'ida chapter 20 . 8/11/2015
I'm sorry(no, i'm not), but i can't take a story about a mentally sick woman seriously. If your alternate universe were canon and ezio was born a woman, she would always be a woman. You can't change your gender. It doesn't matter if you "feel" that way, it's impossible. If you are born a male, you will die a male. Same thing for women. Also, ezio would never be able to reproduce with another woman and, therefore, desmond would've never had been born. Another thing is back than people would've sent ezio to an asylum for thinking she's a man. Almost no one was that stupid back then. We don't need anymore lgbt propganda on an entertainment website like this, and blind eyes like you aren't making it look enjoyable. What is in this story is nothing more than a glorified portayal of mental delusion. Transgender people aren't "born in the wrong body," they're trapped in a false reality. These people don't need to be "praised" and they're sad lifestyles "accepted," they need help. It sad that people fail to understand that. All in all, this was a terrible story. I highly suggest you don't trap yourself in the same false reality and support this mental depravity. Go ahead, try and make me feel bad for speaking the truth. It won't work.
Yaaa chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
Than u for writing this I love it it's honestly phenomenal :'-)
MusicDefinesUsAll chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
I don't review stories a lot, but felt that this is one of the few where I should leave a note. I want to thank you for writing a trans story in a serious and believable way. I don't see these stories often (I can't think of any that I've read actually that weren't genderbent), and I want to thank you for writing this. It was beautifully written, and find it really cool how you had Desmond change his opinion about Ezio from weirded out to accepting. Tl;dr, great job on the story - I really loved it.

-Jay
CYLawless chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
dont listen to the people who can't put themselves in someone's else's shoes and walk a mile before judging. I happen to think your fic is brilliant, and I'm sure everyone else does too.
Jmw chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
Now that this fiction is complete can you update your angel and bones crossover next.
mymind chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
No. What this site doesn't need is trans visibility or any other form of political correctness to ruin the fun here. It's already bad enough that we have yaoi fics. We don't need this kind of crap here too.
quadalupe chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
I'm(not)sorry to break you out of your little imagination where we can be whatever gender we want simply because we "feel" that way, but if ezio was born a woman and is a lesbian and chooses to be with a woman, then she can't have children and desmond would have never had been born. If you don't like it, that's on you. It simple logic.
Llyhael Aquila chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
i must say that your story is one of the best one out here. I've read all the chapters and i enjoyed them immensely. The theme is unique, and i like how you keep each chapter simple/to-the-point and just in the right size. I really come to admire your portrayal of Ezio here; she's very strong and just charming, really. So, kudos to you. :)
Daenir chapter 20 . 4/12/2015
Absolutely fantastic! I love it to death *-* Being genderfluid myself, and having many trans friends, it really hit me when people didn't understand Ezio... Anyway, I'm really happy I read this fanfic, and I'd love if they actually had something like this in the AC franchise, would be awesome, don't you think? Really great work, I can't stress how good it is, really, love it so much! Thanks for writing this awesome piece, I hope to see more of you in the future!

hugs, kisses and love in general
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »