Reviews for Full House
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
sophia wilson chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
hey its me from camp & I love the story & how its the other way around so keep up the good work
Sesshoumaru239 chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
I think your story is very good but Tensaiga is the healing sword. And Toukiji is the sword that Sesshoumaru uses to fight with but keep it up I love your story!
Sesshoumaru239 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I like it
Kira-Jayde chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
I'm sorry to say, but I just can't get into your story.

The grammar needs to be improved, as well as spelling, and also maybe the way the characters act? I know that Fluffy wouldn't act that way. I did start reading your latest one, and that was good, but it doesn't make ense unless I read ths one...but its kinda hard.

Maybe you could ask around for a beta reader?

Kira-Jayde _
WyldWolf chapter 16 . 4/26/2006
great story. keep up the good work.
sessmaruspunk chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
GREAT LOVE IT AWSOME, class is almost over and i g2g pretty soon just thought i would leave a review. ~Maru out~
Hime-Kagome Higurashi chapter 16 . 3/7/2006
Quite good.
Reiko - Kataki no Arashi chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
Oh yipee this is the first KagSess fic I've read without Kag disappearing after the Shikon was completed... Then Sess comes along in the future and all those stuff... So congrats!
tutu monkey chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
i havent written any other time than this... but i couldnt stop reading it was awsome!

i loved all the hilarious parts. especially the "mean old fart"lol write more please!

tutu monkey
piper chapter 16 . 5/27/2005
OMG! that was the most... i dunno what it was... it was really great! IT MADE ME CRY!

but still... kikyo and inuyasha... *sticks finger in mouth and gags* i hate kiyko! i dont have an account yet.. but i still like reading sesshie and kagome fics!

keep writing!
xZettaiDaijoubux chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
hei. this has juss been botherin me. first u said she got the knife from Sesshomaru, then u say she got it from the father.

also u sad the village. there arnt villages in japan now.

also. at the beginnin u said somethin about welcome to ...something. i forget but thatz wrong too.

sry. it juss bothered me. u need to keep things consistant. and u need to get ur facts straight. half the things u said didnt match up with the story Inuyasha.
Akuya chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
beautiful work. well done 2 thumbs up! grammy winner!
ShinobiXHunter chapter 16 . 2/23/2005
meg chapter 16 . 12/25/2004
I really liked it. I love Kag/Sess fics. This one was above most. Sesshomaru was a little out of character. I loved when Kikyo got pregnant. It shows the results of this endless interactions between Kikyo and Inuyasha. Maybe you could focus a little more on Sango and Miroku's aspiring relationship. This story just madde my Christmas. (today is Christmas) Keep up the good work-meg