Reviews for Between Darkness and Light
Lady C chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
This is the story that needs telling. Please continue.

The direction your story is going is a logical progression from the night Sonny and Alexis slept together. I don't think I ever wanted Sonny to know that Baby K is his, but the way that GH is headed right now (perverbial stinker), a little fresh air is appreciated.
Cara Mia chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Nice chapter, was beginning to wonder if you would ever update, lol. Nice dialogue: nice to know Sonny backed off and didnt press the issue w/ Alexis (tho its not something I think he would truly have done, but nice none the less - it's ur fanfic, you can do whatevr you want.)

I like the dynamic btwn Jake and Alexis - sorta like btwn her and Kristina b4 she died. He's funny btw, and a lot wiser than he appeared to be in the earlier installments. He's good for her.

All in all, great chapter, I truly didn't like the Sexis interaction in this part like you said most of us wouldn't, but I'm sure you'll more than make up for it. Keep up the good work, and UPDATE SOON!
carebear9 chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
this is such a great

well crafted little story

hope u update soon
Melissa37 chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
Good start. Write more soon.
MzMocha chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
I love all things Sexis, and even more, I love a writer than crafts her words as well as her story... it's a good read, I hope you update soon!
nitarose2 chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
dude, great way to leave the story hanging. i hope you continue with the fic soon.
Katie chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
Oh Update soon!Please!
Diosa Alexia chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
OMG This story is so good I can hardly stand it. Please, please, please plEASE update this again SOON or i will die. Seriously die. You dont want to be responsible for that do you? Please update it's really good!
cercy chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
Glad you got back to this story.

Hurry with the next chapter,

Cant wait to see what Alexis

says to Sonny. I wonder if

after meeting Sonny Jake changes

his mind about the FBI. I'm

glad Jason finally did something

kelli chapter 3 . 5/5/2003
Keep going please this is great.
carebear9 chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
Wow.

I loved this story

great dream sequences

can't wait for the next update
Cara Mia chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
Hallelujah! A SEXIS! I'm so hapy)! Please keep up the good work! And juust for the heck of it, check out another SEXIS story... my story - Las Vidas de los Corinthos. Us SEXIS fans ought to stick together, especially since the damn GH writers seem to want to torture us with their BS. So please, please, please update sooner than you did last time - I'm beggin' here!
Meliy chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
Good chapter, Write more soon.
Vonnie chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
Hey more Sexis! I hope to see more of this one. Let me know when you update again. Thanks. :-)
Janet22 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Alot you can say. At least i write about a show that people enjoy watching. Not some dumb soap opera. I mean come on. All your storys are so lame. Uh! You can write for a can of beans