Reviews for A Thousand Words
really, really love it! thanks so much
Jojo chapter 44 . 8/8
Oh Mighty Ailee17, please take a break from your erratic preparation for your bar examination and update.
We fans, reviewers and followers and all pray you

Oh cm on pretty pretty super pretty plzzzzzz
Update plzzzzz
bella616 chapter 44 . 8/7
I loveeee this story and you won’t ever lose me as a reader but please update I’m dying! I want to know what happens next! Even a status update?
pyrotechnicmonkey chapter 44 . 8/2
I just found this story today! It is so good! Thank you for creating a great story, I love your Harry and Snape relationship. I can't wait to see how Snape finally finds out about the Dursleys! Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon.
I love your writing. You do such a great job with phrasing. And you also come up with some really cool unique ideas for this story. I love the photograph thing.
Okay look man. I will only say this once. This fic is a long way from being a masterpiece but I will tell you one thing- it's brilliant. The story line and how you don't even let us poor readers to even take one breath before plunging us into a deep sea of emotions. I'm telling you to please continue and finish this fucking brilliant story and move on to became an even better author because you have the skills man. Use it. Thank you.
TiffanyAnn chapter 44 . 7/31
This is soooo good. I almost didn't start this by it's a WIP but I've soeant the last few days looking for a new fic with this promise that still kept characters into character. I've subscribed and am eagerly awaiting the next installlment!
Stina Leffel chapter 44 . 7/30
Lovely story! Severus as Harry's guardian is my favourite fanfic type, and this is a good one. I like how you let Harry's discovery about Lily and Severus be the starting point of S and H's relationship. Thank you for writing!
Binksy chapter 44 . 7/29
I absolutely adore this story. I do hope you shall update it soon. Snape's characterisation is spot on, and one of only a few stories where Snape does not suddenly become an ooc cuddle machine. I dearly wish to read what happens next.
broken5pieces chapter 44 . 7/29
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It's soooo good. Please don't let it end.
broken5pieces chapter 35 . 7/29
Oh god it's so so good and I know d story is not complete but can you please please please update it. I love it so much. It shoots so many emotions through me- every chapter has me crying and laughing. God I think I love you. Um... Please update?
broken5pieces chapter 28 . 7/29
Ach! Oh my God this is so fun!
broken5pieces chapter 11 . 7/28
Honestly man your fic is so so good. I'm gonna go and cry now.
HarryPotterAndTWILIGHTfanfics chapter 44 . 7/28
UPDATE PLEASE IM DESPERATE!
lovian chapter 44 . 7/26
I love your fanfic, the character development seems so realistic because you don't rush things, which makes your story very believable, especially because you stay close to the books, this way we get to see how it would have all played had Severus taken interest! I hope that your exam goes wenn and, selfishly, that we'll hear from you soon!
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »