Reviews for A Thousand Words
wolfish-willow chapter 36 . 23h
I think I cried my way through this whole story tonight! I just want things to start working out for poor Harry. I wonder if the Dursley stuff will come out in Occlumency lessons? Poor kid can't catch a break. No wonder he's having trouble with his temper. I do like that he's found the ability to trust Snape. He needs someone who'll be on his side. And I'm so anxious for them to find out he's basically homeless!

Great fic, I needed some cleansing tears tonight. Excited to see what happens next!
laraquick chapter 35 . 5/21
Sounds like Fawkes may be detecting the horcrux. I'm surprised that Dumbledore didn't 'hear' the basilisk's voice in Parsletongue through Harry's mind/memory when he used legilimency on him. Or Snape.
bubbahcakes chapter 9 . 5/20
Great story so far, can't wait until Harry finally confronts him about this.
Also, 1,000th review. :D
EmberPhoenixx chapter 36 . 5/20
I can't wait for th next chapter! I'd really like to see how the occlumency lesson goes. Thanks!
EmberPhoenixx chapter 35 . 5/20
Thanks for updating. I loved this chapter! I can't wait for them to start occlumency. You're a wondeful writer!
happycattaxi chapter 36 . 5/19
Very interesting story :D
bridgeportfox chapter 35 . 5/18
Good. I'm glad Snape has had to reconsider his decision to push Harry away. Harry needs an adult he can trust. It won't hurt Severus to have someone else who care about him either.
bridgeportfox chapter 30 . 5/18
I loved the description of Lockhart's class. I could imagine the students cowering and wondering if they should dive under their desks when he brought out his wand. And then pandemonium.
bridgeportfox chapter 28 . 5/18
Snape really was in a foul mood if he jumped Malfoy. Draco wasn't expecting that one. Of course, Harry showing up Draco by knowing the answer isn't going to help their ongoing feud.
I'm sooo glad you updated THANK YOU... You made my day. I was checking all the time and then ... an update. Thanks again, Going to read now
GermanSeverusFan chapter 36 . 5/18
Thanks for so many new chapters!
I like the way the story is turning :)
I hope Snape will detect Harry's abusive home very soon, occlumency should reveal that, shouldn't it? I also want to see Snape liking Harry for himself, not just his mother's eyes... It is a little sad that Snape still wants to push Harry away, use his trust etc.
Aww Fawkes! Such a lovely creature! Maybe he has felt little Harry's troubled innermost self since the voice is obviously not the reason for his crying... Sweet moment :)
Macabre Kyr chapter 36 . 5/18
I really enjoyed this! I'm always really happy to find a story that was exactly what I was looking for!
GamesWithGrace chapter 36 . 5/17
I just wanted to say that I really like this story, and I was very happy when I saw that there was a new chapter. Thank you for making my day a little brighter!
saveyour950 chapter 36 . 5/17
I'm looking forward to reading about their occlumency lessons. I hope they go better than they did in the books. I didn't get a notification for 35 so it was so exciting to see two chapters up. Keep writing!
Becca771 chapter 36 . 5/17
AHHHHHHH! I cant believe I have reached the end for now! Can you please write the year and date of when you publish a chapter.? At the top of this one, it said the 5th of may, but i do not know if that was this year, or last. The story is amazing! I have a hunch that Snape will penetrate Harry's mind and then find out about the Dursleys. I LOVE THIS STORY!
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »