Reviews for A Thousand Words
Keeters chapter 55 . 12h
I just found this story and blew through it. It was an amazing story, I was even boohoo crying at 2 different parts. I hope u continue the story
Thiscis not gonna be updated anymore is it? Just rip off the bandage

But seriously, even if nothing else comes, I got so much out of this story, it’s amazing. I think I’ll always gonna be imagining how the events could play out
MellarkandArt chapter 52 . 5/16
I already commented on the last three chapters so here I am; Gosh, this is a fantastic fic. I love it so much and hope there will be another chapter soon, but I understand how life is XD hope you’re doing well!
MellarkandArt chapter 50 . 5/16
these few chapters are so beautiful I can’t breathe
MellarkandArt chapter 35 . 5/15
Re-reading this fic, and here we are at one of my favorite scenes in a severitus fanfic… I love Fawkes attempting to heal Harry’s heart, Harry saying he’s not hurt when in reality, he is…
merlinisabamf chapter 55 . 5/14
I loved this story so much wow
Seni Prodi chapter 55 . 5/10
I am so glad that you still continue to update this story! Harry is finally starting to heal and trust and OH MY GOODNESS I fell in love with the work all over again. Snape being a Crotchety Dad is absolutely delightful to behold.

Despite the hilarity of the kiddos being worried about Snape when he isnt yelling at them, my favorite part of this latest chapter have to be:
"Perhaps one day, Potter, you'll come to realize that when i tell you to do something, it is not simply because i enjoy ordering you around. I... always have your best interests in mind.'
The boy looked like he was thinking hard about those words for a moment. And then he finally spoke in a soft whisper. 'I know you do, sir.'"
FORGET ABOUT SNAPE - THIS MOMENT BROKE ME. OH MY GOD.
Harry is such a wonderful little breadroll that must be protected at all costs
piquelmyuzk chapter 55 . 5/10
My first reivew/comment here, lol. I've never read hurt/comfort before and thought it was a weird title for a category. But after wondering what if Snape wasn't totally a jerk I searched and found this story. Now I thought this was an interesting read till I got to this chapter and something Snape said really stuck out. When he mentioned Harry apologizing for the strangest thing it reminded me of something similar my friend said to me. Basically it made me realize why I liked the Harry Potter books and this fic in the first place. Parents and family can be rough. This fic really made me understand the characters and relate to how they got there which is an awesome thing. It made me feel seen. I really wish I found this a year ago. I hope those who need it do. Thank you so much Ailee17.
Harya chapter 55 . 5/7
Great story! I like the characters portrayal, it's realistic! Maybe i would like to see more bonding with Ron and Hermione but I'm not the author of course :))
Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Love,
Harya
Namiliel chapter 55 . 4/26
i love this story! are you going to continue it? please, tell me it's not abandoned! it's just to good to not have more!
Asilrettor chapter 1 . 4/22
Really can’t wait for a new chapter
moonandstar331 chapter 55 . 4/22
I have flown through your wonderful story! I do hope you will able to continue it! I love how you have written the relationship between Harry and Severus! It was a slow burn but well worth reading! Would love to see the end of this story!
WillowMayStone chapter 1 . 4/13
Hope you're going to continue.
Hi! Just wondering when the next update will be? I love this book soo much! Will the Weasleys be adopting Harry? I really hope they do! 3
Sharaepson chapter 55 . 3/23
Simplesmente uma das melhores histórias que já li, por favor não deixe ela morrer, estou ansiosa esperando a continuação.
3,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »