Reviews for A Thousand Words
the.red.iz chapter 51 . 5/29
Great story!
DarkAngel chapter 51 . 5/28
I just finished reading this and I'm really impressed that this is your first try at this sort of thing!
Your writing is amazing, do you even use a beta? I can't find any typos or spelling and grammar mistakes.
The characters are also well done. You actually managed to keep Snape in character as much as possible and didn't let him go too soft too soon. One ooc thing that can be avoided bothers me though; Snape is actually fair and punishes or scolds his own snakes?! Even if, I think that should happen behind closed doors in the Slytherin common room or his office and not in front of the other students.
I also want to congratulate you on all your achievements ever since starting this fic. I'm already excited for the next chapter and I hope you are fine and safe.
You're very talented
Love
JadeDragon100 chapter 51 . 5/24
This... whoo boy, this makes me tired, frustrated and ready to scream all at once while the low key feeling of happiness buds at the bottom of it all. I knew it was building up for a reveal but holy crap did these last 6 chapters or so make me feel crazy. I am definitely following this because I need a resolution to this bad, I don’t think I’ve gotten this emotional towards a fanfic not being complete and ongoing than I am right now. I have no clue how you came up with what you’ve been writing, but you’re definitely doing it right because I feel ready to cry (already did a bit earlier when hedwig got poisoned after remembering canon). With that said, I beg you to keep up with this fanfic because I both absolutely love it and am ready to throw my phone in frustration because of it. Thank you sooo much for writing this, I truly can’t wait to see more!
Aurelian16 chapter 51 . 5/24
I’m been terrified. I’ve shed a lot of tears. I sometimes get emotional while reading fanfiction, but it takes an amazing author who is fantastic with characterization and story development. I was hooked from the start and hardly stopped reading after finding it. Thank you for writing this! With each chapter ending, I was getting scared that the big reveal hadn’t come up yet- now I can’t wait to hear from Dumbledore!

I love your writing style. The format of flashbacks made things tense as we saw Harry start to unravel at school while we learned more about his undoing at home. I couldn’t put into words my relief at Hedwig’s unharmed appearance. I love how you’ve taken canon and woven certain events, like the inflation, so seamlessly into your own plot while making them crucial in a new way. I loved watching Harry and Snape come to a better understanding, and it hurt to see Harry so close to reaching for help, and to see his desperate hope that he could maybe be okay with the Dursleys if he could do the impossible. So poignant, so gripping.

All that said, I love this story and I can’t wait to see what else you’ve written.I’m very anxious and excited to see the next update- Dumbledore and Snape should be interesting to see, to make a gross understatement. Also, if you have any favorite Harry/Snape mentoring fics, I am eager for recommendations. I hope you’re doing well and staying safe. Have a fantastic day!
happyraincloud1 chapter 51 . 5/22
I am very much hoping that Snape verbally takes Dumbledore’s head off. But even more so, I want Snape to tell McGonagall what he saw. This story is brilliantly done. I can’t wait to see wherever the heck you decide to take this.
Your story hit me hard, the characters and their interactions are really well thought out and believable, which makes the heavy topic just all the more gut wrenching
Any plans when you will continue this?
Ooh no, such a horrible time for me to discover this fanfic when the end is such a hanger! I hope the next chapter is up soon!
YuuriJungAKTF chapter 51 . 5/21
I imagined that Snape would be furious to Dumbledore! me too! I was angry with Madam Pomfrey too, she should have known that there was something wrong with Harry's body!
I hope you update a lot
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 51 . 5/20
Wow, this is intense. And great. Amazing work.
AlexPrime chapter 51 . 5/19
Fantastic work! I began to read the first chapter this morning and simply couldn't put it down until I had read it all! I really appreciate you taking a realistic approach with his situation. I work with abused children IRL (social work field) and I find a lot of stories have difficulty with the topic. You wrote this wonderfully and I am extremely excited for the next chapter!
ISupportFanFicWriters chapter 39 . 5/19
The review below is for chapter 38.
We are only allowed to post one review per chapter.
I do enjoy it when you have chapters that reveal seemingly small interactions that end up building more of a bond between Harry and Snape.
Many thanks for your amazing work!
Hoping you are well.
This is soo good! I hope you'll update soon, can't wait to see dumbles get his ass kicked
sootface chapter 51 . 5/17
Ohohoho, I can't wait for Snape to bring on the verbal smackdown. I'm so ready.
2,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »