Reviews for A Thousand Words
Guest chapter 45 . 5h
You can't leave us here! You just can't! I feel like I'm being abandoned to Uncle Vernon as well. *Bursts into tears*
SparrowSky1 chapter 45 . 10/11
Please update soon! Thanks for writing such an amazing story!
adventure awaits -lost girl chapter 45 . 10/5
Ahhhhh I want to know what will happen next! LOVE this story, I'm on the edge of my seat.
spinnerofdark chapter 45 . 10/5
: )
fallenstar010102 chapter 1 . 10/1
This story is amazing. Thank you so much for writing it. I hope you continue and finish it; I can’t wait for the next chapter I just want to know what happens. I really love the way you did Harry and his relationship with Snape. It feels a lot more real than others I’ve read and a while lot more interesting and engaging.
Thank you for another great chapter . Love your writing style . I hope Snape takes him the Dursleys finally .
U updated yeah
megacharizat chapter 45 . 9/28
poor kid.
DarkStarHarry chapter 45 . 9/27
Such an amazing story!
Shame that we are stuck on a cliffhanger though :c
Looking forward to the next update :)
Sylver-sky chapter 45 . 9/26
No, don't end it there! I need to know what happens! Do they let him come back to the house? Are they going to leave him at the station? Are they going to drop him off somewhere? Is he going to use the coin Snape gave him? I need to know what's next!
dnaomic chapter 45 . 9/24
Thanks for the update
trash-panda-madi03 chapter 45 . 9/23
Okay, let me just put this out here, this story is downright amazing! I have started it tonight, and at 2:18 am CST, I am on the edge of my seat, only to realize that I have finished what you've wrote so far. Update please! This is a fantastic story, one of the best Severus/Harry mentor-ship stories I've read in awhile.
Anxiously awaiting your next update,
Madi.
me chapter 45 . 9/21
This is soooo good, I stayed up all night to finish reading :D
Update soon pls! Don't leave us on this cliffy! :) love the story. I've actually never heard of someone with this plot so congrats
Fi Suki Saki chapter 45 . 9/19
I'm terrified as well...
...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'M SUPER WORRIED!

Btw, I Love this fic so much so far!
the development and the growing trust and all is so Great!

still Super Worried!