Reviews for A Thousand Words
Alena85 chapter 54 . 17m
Magsie-mags chapter 54 . 1h
I love the longer chapters! Can't wait for the next update
Poledne chapter 54 . 2h
It is the interesting turn.
EarthBound Cat chapter 54 . 2h
Ooh, a new chapter! I liked the balance between Harry trying to trust in the Weasleys and trying not to be a burden, and the way he imagined Snape telling him to do something when he was too nervous was a good way to show him willing to take a risk after being *happy* for once. It really shows how a positive environment helps! I'm super excited to see where you take this. Personally, I like the longer chapters!
Candlesonthetable chapter 54 . 2h
I can't tell you how much joy I got when I got the email to notify me you had updated this story. I love your characterisation of Harry and his reaction to the Wesley's. Of course poor Harry doesn't understand that love and responsibility come before material concerns, because no one has ever looked out for him before.

I was disappointed there wasn't more Snape in this chapter,although obviously the story line demanded that. It's just that the Snape - Harry interactions are my favourite.

You write beautifully and I can get lost in your prose. However, I hope you don't mind me saying, you have has Snape "eyeing" Harry in various ways over the past few chapters and while the verb does conjure up the exact image I am sure you want, it is starting to look a little repetitive and it now leaps out at me. But maybe that is because I have reread the fic several times and I am becoming too familiar with it!

Do continue to update, I am grateful for chapters of any length!
ChrisUSA chapter 54 . 2h
LOVE IT
Just leaving a quick comment to tell you that I absolutely love your story! It gave me great joy and renewed my love for Harry Potter, and even if you never finish this it's something you can and should take pride in :)

I hope you are well wherever you are in the world!
Hello I just started reading you fan fiction yesterday and omg.. It's so good! I haven't read such a well written fic in a long time. I love the Guardian /son relationship between Harry and Severus so I have read LOTS of them! However yours truly has original ideas, I love it!
Please post the rest of the story when you can, I'm dying to see how the fic will unfolds.
Thanks for your hard work ;-)
WasWoksa chapter 53 . 5/7
5 months, Ailee? Are you sure you're going to keep this going? Your story is delightful. I'd love to see how the Weasley visit goes, so I'll give you a follow. Hopefully you'll have a new installment up before I forget I gave you a follow.
josh chapter 53 . 5/5
this is an amazing story
it really caught my interest
I am really looking forward to more updates
Batty chapter 53 . 5/2
Oh, you're back! Sorry, I haven't looked at your story for a while - but I always come back because I simply love it!
The cat is out! I really loved the Severus-Dumbledore scene, them both being so very different in their emotions - Severus' anger bouncing off Dumbledore's wise and calm attitude, just like Harry's temper tantrum in the book after Sirius' death. So you really portrayed him really well!
And I love all those little devices you invent for Dumbledore, learning about this blood ward watching sphere was really interesting! I am curious how he will get it to work with another one's "blood".

I wonder if the diary for Harry is a normal one or if it has special features by Dumbledore? I would be surprised if it hasn't!

The Weasleys the best placement for Harry? I really doubt that and I share Severus' opinion on the matter. With so many children a child who needs special care and attention simply would be lost - especially one good in hiding what troubles him...

I am very much looking forward to another chapter! Thank you very much for continuing this wonderful story and for creating this new chapter!
Such a wonderful fic! The characters feel so right and the pacing is perfect. I hope to read more soon.
broken5pieces chapter 53 . 4/13
AHHH PLEASE UPDATE I AM SO EXCITED
Lol, I love it when even Hermione is super uncertain about Snape while Harry is discreetly making love-doed looks everytime they meet each others eyes
broken5pieces chapter 40 . 4/13
Hey, Albus. A small suggestion. Do a little less twinkling and more firing, will you?
3,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »