Reviews for Swansong
helenemc chapter 48 . 23h
Thank you for an amazing story! Well written and very realistic as far as Bella's emotions were concerned. I can't imagine how devastating it would be to find oneself in that position. Great job!
QueenIdjit chapter 9 . 11/18
Good story so far, but honestly if she wanted Edward to treat her like an adult maybe she should stop acting like a child. So far she is very childish.
bartinigirl03 chapter 48 . 11/17
Wow. I just found this story a couple of days ago and I couldn’t stop reading once I started. So amazing.
CoppertopJ chapter 8 . 11/16
As a graduate of MIT, it is amazing how naive and immature this girl is.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/9
Looks very interesting
Isao84 chapter 48 . 10/15
Loved the story. Thank you
MistaMeow chapter 48 . 8/31
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing and sharing!
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 48 . 8/21
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Rose & Em are Married & i am happy that Ali & Jazz are Married & I am happy that Everybody has Beautiful Children's
la-geologia chapter 47 . 8/17
P.S. I was wondering if you would ever consider writing any EPOV outtakes for this story? I would LOVE to see some Edward pining! Maybe them staying in the hotel together? No pressure, I was just wondering (and wanting to beg a little bit ;-) ). All my best to you, girl! Thank you!
la-geologia chapter 48 . 8/17
WOW! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I started this story yesterday and couldn't stop reading; I read all through the night and finished it this afternoon. I was just completely hooked right from the start, and I loved every single bit of it. It's been awhile since I've been so invested in a fic, but this was just wonderful -very interesting storyline, realistic characters and dialogue, and the writing was fantastic. I'm so so grateful to you for sharing your talent with us! And I'm thrilled to hear that you plan to write more TwiFic! I'll definitely keep you on alert. I can't wait to read your next story! xo
Bevey99 chapter 27 . 8/15
One missing letter can screw up a whole sentence. Dropping the R in shirtless turns into shitless - not great imagery at all.
Bevey99 chapter 26 . 8/15
Edward did not walk out of the room, Carlisle did. Wow, and many errors.
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 8/14
She's mental.
GeeklyChic95 chapter 8 . 8/10
I'm sorry but Bella I'd being a bitch, Edward didn't do shit and she judged him for no reason.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 48 . 7/25