Reviews for Swansong
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 48 . 6h
Beautiful story
GUEST chapter 23 . 7/22
I'm really glad that Edward and Bella had their talk. Didyme (in my opinion) was worse than Tanya and Jane about being manipulating. Of course (now a days) being dramatic and manipulative is very important to a successful lawyer. Pressing and stretching the facts are more important than the truth. It used to be that a defendant was entitled to the best defense possible, but not to get away with the crime, going unpunished. I feel that Tanya and Jane deserve punishment, but take into account that they both treated Bella well. I wouldn't want to be on that jury.
GUEST chapter 6 . 7/21
Mike makes me nervous. It seems like every time Mike shows up (or says anything) he is always putting his foot in his mouth. He never seems to understand what is happening around him, he thinks of His reaction to things, not how others are affected. Bless his heart, he belongs with Jessica (who also misses basic clues to how to be sensitive to other peoples' feelings, etc) who is a more shallow person than others. I'm glad if he is gone.
momma2fan chapter 48 . 7/21
This was an incredible story. I loved all parts. Great job.
So they spent Valentines Day and still no sex? WTH is Edward waiting for?
Elvire23 chapter 24 . 7/16
Things are still so complicated
Elvire23 chapter 23 . 7/16
I wonder what Kate will reveal.
BarbaraBlade chapter 24 . 7/13
I'm feeling very frustrated with Bella but I guess her feelings make sense, I don't know. This story is kicking my ass it's so good
Very confusing, this story was recommended but I'll skip it for now.
louanne61 chapter 48 . 7/13
I loved this story, thank you for sharing it with us.
BarbaraBlade chapter 22 . 7/13
this story is so freaking good
BarbaraBlade chapter 14 . 7/12
I sent my review before I was done. I just want to say this story is so well done in the sense of transmitting the emotions. thank you so much for sharing.
BarbaraBlade chapter 11 . 7/12
I was tearing up reading this chapter, so
twicrazreader chapter 48 . 7/11
Thank you so much for writing this story. Your plot was nothing I have read before.
It was so easy to get lost in your words.
I was well written and flowed beautifully.
One of the best that I have read. You know your love scene didn't come until much later but it was not needed until then. Yet your story had me staying up late at night because I couldn't stop reading. In my opinion, that makes a great story for me.
So thanks again for writing and sharing!
I found your fic on TwifanfictionRec.
You made me a fan for life!
Marie
Twicrazreader
twicrazreader chapter 47 . 7/11
What a beautiful Swanson!
Marie