Reviews for Swansong
Bakergrama chapter 48 . 7/20
This has to be one of my most favorite stories...I absolutely love to story line, the way it was written...everything. Thanks so much! So very entertaining.
GUEST chapter 38 . 5/28
With Bella being so shy, this may be one of the worst times of her life. I'm glad that she has been living with the Cullens! No one has found her yet out there.
GUEST chapter 25 . 5/28
I am only interested in lemons when they have to do with forwarding the plot. Lemons for their own sake do not interest me. Keep the plot going and I will be happy!
GUEST chapter 23 . 5/28
Kate will need to talk to Bella as soon as possible, or Bella will be torn again. I know from experience that when you are in a situation that both sides want something from you and you want to make both of them happy, it is terrible. I wish I had had a neutral person to speak about it, but I didn't. It was tough! Fifty years has passed, and I still second guess myself about what I should have done.
GUEST chapter 16 . 5/28
I guess no one should bet against this Alice, either!
GUEST chapter 14 . 5/28
Please don't make Edward a bad person. Everyone needs their HEA dreams when R L gets hard.
GUEST chapter 11 . 5/28
I think that if Michael were there, it would have been a hundred times worse.
GUEST chapter 7 . 5/28
Well, at least that bossy, judgmental Michael is out of the way!
GUEST chapter 4 . 5/28
Bella takes the controlling Mike (what a nightmare husband he would be) because she was trained by her "mother" to think of that as love. My mom always tried to run my life, so I know better.
Lillywhite1 chapter 48 . 5/24
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
VampWitchCat chapter 48 . 4/23
I love this story. You did a great job!
Wow I really enjoyed this story,
Thank you for finishing it: I hope your life is going well:
BELIEVE13 chapter 48 . 1/21
Omg! I loved it, I enjoyed every part of this story, this was amazing. I really love it. Thanks for share with us! 3
Prettysqueaky chapter 48 . 1/18
This was such a great story! Thank you for sharing your gift!
R4Ever chapter 47 . 1/10
I just recently discovered your story and I Love, Love, Loved it. The characters were amazing. Thank You