Reviews for Your Heart's Desire
SAILORMERCY chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Love love this! Wish I would of known I definitely would of submitted a prompt lol. Anyway, I love your writing style and imagination and great job!
Yemeron chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
I enjoyed reading every single one of these. This was an ambitious undertaking and you nailed it. You are immensely talented and are truly my favorite SH writer. Hands down. I'm 'bout to head on over to AO3 to download this baby and leave you some kudos!
marshmallowdeviant chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
What a collection :) Loved devouring this. It was funny, sweet, passionate, with a hint of angst and all that good stuff we haven't had much of onscreen lately. Soooo good :D Your writing kicks ass :) thanks x
Dannie chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Thank you for posting this on this site. Didn't even know you did fic requests and have had a lovely time reading it. Love your writing and hope you continue doing it. Are you still taking requests?
girlsix chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed all of these and I am completely amazed at how varied and original each story is. Roberto Orci owes you some money.
maritess342 chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
I love that line: "Have I been demoted?" I so wish Ichs and Abs would have that conversation! Lovely work, thank you!